Style question - all black?

If a girl walked in the room, wearing a black dress with black stockings and a pear of heels with her long hair out, would you find that appealing?

Most Helpful Guy

• The little black dress is pretty much universally alluring.

Pair that with two excuses to look at a pair of shapely legs, and yeah, I would find that rather impressive, even without the long hair.

With the hair thrown in.. most guys will be trying to avoid drooling.

What Guys Said 5

• That sounds incredibly appealing. However, if the girls is dressed in all black and has a gothic look with black makeup too, then it wouldn't be attractive to me.

• It depends on whether or not she looks good wearing it. Just wearing a particular set of clothing isn't enough; the clothing has to accentuate her attractive features.

• YES!

• That idea sounds very appealing, if I were in that room, I would certainly stop what I was doing, sit up and take notice, though on the other hand it is often nice to see a girl with her long hair tied up loosely, say with one clip. Black glossy stockings are very high class and show maturity. Go for it.

• HELL Yeah, a brunette is all black is even better

What Girls Said 1

• I am no guy but I think they definitely do find it appealing! I personally think any women in black looks amazing!