Bikini = Panties and Bra?

How many of you guys out there consider them same thing and do you always picture the bikini as if she were wearing a bra and pantie when you see a girl wearing a bikini?

...I was just thinking how practically they are same thing and what you guys think of that

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that they and similarly cut and cover the same areas; however, I personally can not think of a bikini as underware. Every time I see a girl in a bikini I just think of the beach and swimming. There is something about an actual pair of bra and panties that is far more intimate and personal.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think it matters. It's fabric, but it still shows a lot! I think that a lot of women WANT to show off, and WANT to be SEXY!! I think it's in our genes for women to attract men, and for men to want to get with them to keep us going. . .
    Why is there so much anxiety, angst, and disapproval of a NORMAL, NATURAL way for the genders to get together?
    It's OK for women to wear bikinis, essentially their 'underwear' in public, and it is OK! THAT'S GREAT!!!

• they are the same to me... i love the beach

• I don't think there is a difference your half nude in both. But if a girl was sending pictures to I would want to see her IN panties

• different material, same function

• Pretty much the same to me, just have different appearances

• pretty much the same besides underwear sometimes being more revealing/see-through

What Girls Said 2

• i think there is a similarity, although not exactly the same

because, panties can be more revealing/see thru and sexier

bras are pretty much the same thing as bikini tops

but monokinis are more like lingere tho

• There almost the same which is why it's easy to get guys to ask you out if you have big breasts like D cup