• Small
    Vote A
  • Large
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My answer could change if you picked another small-featured girl. I honestly hate that one.

1|1
    1|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I don't get it. Half the features of the "small features" girl are actually large features and half the features of the "large features" girl are actually small features...
    I think you just mean large eyes vs small eyes.
    Both of them are gorgeous. Size of features aren't better over the other. It's all about balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • what "features" are we speaking of here?

0|0
    1|0
  • emma watson vs aishwarya rai lmaooo,
    u took an average girl vs the world's most beautiful woman. If you had chose megan young instead, it would have been a tough question

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever Olivia Wilde is 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer number one mmmmmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • actually a wrong comparison. u can not compare an average looking emma with world, s most beautiful aishwarya

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I always liked large features, but I find myself liking the smaller features. You picked the wrong girl for smaller features since Emma has pretty big eyes in general - when she's not smiling...
    Kristen Bell is more of a small features girl:

static.becomegorgeous.com/.../...hangover_face.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say Kylie Jenner has large features and I think she's attractive, so I chose larger.

0|0
    0|0
  • both can be attractive.. as both of these girls are pretty.. i chose large. but i am biased..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, whatever looks good, I guess..

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can look good.

0|0
    0|0