Would you wear a thong bikini?

I think it's skanky. I wouldn't.

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think it would be comfortable at all. Plus, I don't want to scare anyone away.

I prefer swimming trunks lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• No I wouldn't. Looks very uncomfortable and I wouldn't want to shame myself and scare the children on the beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah I wouldn't. I think it'll be uncomfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only on Thursdays.

And just in case you're also interested in my view on women wearing them, don't like, sorry. Perhaps I'm old fashioned but I just think they look cheap. Who actually needs to tan their arse that badly?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, noone wants to see my crack, remember kids, crack kills so pull your pants up and make sure your crack is sealed! :'D

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem like a real lady. Need more some like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it go between the balls?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I already have written thongs and g-strings to the beach and gore to get a change to go again real soon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya definitely

Unless it gave me the worst wedgie ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not

0|0
    0|0
  • i absolutely would!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• 0|1
    0|0
    • They are all very hot but maybe just to be worn in private for your partner.

• That's a very nice selection you have there. Very nice...

• Yeah... I would

0|2
    0|0
  • nope i wouldn't wear this

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I have a couple but not those super skimpy ones which barely cover anything. there exist also classy ones ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know? I have a big butt and I feel like it looks better on girls with small butts or some reason

0|0
    0|0
    • *for some reason. And I don't think it's trashy though

• Show All
    • But all the guys say I'm ugly. Yet, I see guys who stare at me. My photo is below, I'm the girl on the right in this photo.

scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...19249470_n.jpg

• But you're really pretty! Wth who would call you ugly?

• Fuck that. And I was going to buy a new bikini this summer and like all of them have basically no coverage on the ass and I'm not happy the trends this year are annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear them on occasion. has to be the right place and time tho, they are not appropriate around everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I go as close as possible to being a thong. Prefer to be daring without the wedgie.

0|1
    0|0
  • No it looks too tacky.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't wear a thong bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I wore already but just a few times on private plages.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wear but not at every beach.

1|2
    0|0
  • i would not do that.

0|0
    0|0