Would you wear a thong bikini?

I think it's skanky. I wouldn't.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think it would be comfortable at all. Plus, I don't want to scare anyone away.

I prefer swimming trunks lol.

What Guys Said 11

• No I wouldn't. Looks very uncomfortable and I wouldn't want to shame myself and scare the children on the beach.

• nah I wouldn't. I think it'll be uncomfortable.

• Only on Thursdays.

And just in case you're also interested in my view on women wearing them, don't like, sorry. Perhaps I'm old fashioned but I just think they look cheap. Who actually needs to tan their arse that badly?

• No, noone wants to see my crack, remember kids, crack kills so pull your pants up and make sure your crack is sealed! :'D

• You seem like a real lady. Need more some like you.

• Does it go between the balls?

• Yeah I already have written thongs and g-strings to the beach and gore to get a change to go again real soon.

• Ya definitely

Unless it gave me the worst wedgie ever

• Yes why not

• i absolutely would!

• I think you should

What Girls Said 13

• 0|1
    • They are all very hot but maybe just to be worn in private for your partner.

• That's a very nice selection you have there. Very nice...

• Yeah... I would

• nope i wouldn't wear this

• yes I have a couple but not those super skimpy ones which barely cover anything. there exist also classy ones ;)

• I don't know? I have a big butt and I feel like it looks better on girls with small butts or some reason

• *for some reason. And I don't think it's trashy though

• But all the guys say I'm ugly. Yet, I see guys who stare at me. My photo is below, I'm the girl on the right in this photo.

scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...19249470_n.jpg

• But you're really pretty! Wth who would call you ugly?

• Fuck that. And I was going to buy a new bikini this summer and like all of them have basically no coverage on the ass and I'm not happy the trends this year are annoying.

• i wear them on occasion. has to be the right place and time tho, they are not appropriate around everyone

• I go as close as possible to being a thong. Prefer to be daring without the wedgie.

• No it looks too tacky.

• No, I wouldn't wear a thong bikini.

• Yes, I wore already but just a few times on private plages.

• I wear but not at every beach.

• i would not do that.