Thin body

guys, I'm 5'7 and slim

i have a long stomach and long legs

i weigh 122

but sometimes I feel like I'm too thin

i have both guys and girls tell me that I have a nice body but I get self conscious about it

do guys like thin girls or would they rather have some meat ? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you are too thin, you just aren't my type. I like girls that are shorter (5'2"-5'5") and have some dangerous curves, but I think most guys probably like girls with your body type more.

What Guys Said 4

• just as long as you aren't a skinny fat girl. That would be a girl who is skinny because of genetics and/or diet but does not get proper exercise. If your that size and weight and get proper exercise then don't worry about it I'm sure your body looks good.

• you seem just fine. most guys in general I think prefer more thin girls anyway

hope it helps.

• Guys prefer to start out with a thin girl because 99% of girls (not a real statistic) gain weight rather than lose it as the relationship progresses and complacency sets in.

• you're thin but not a stick which is really good =]

What Girls Said 1

• Supermodels are thinner and taller than you. They grace the covers of every high fashion magazine. This is the look for this time era. If you're naturally slim, then why fight it? Lots of girls want to have a body like yours, but cannot.