Perfume suggestions, anyone?

I don't want sugary-flowery-cutie pie type of perfumes. I want a badass scent. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would recommend either Jasmin Noir by Bulgari or Poison by Christian Dior. Both are spicy woodsy florals for women. If you have a Sephora nearby you should be able to walk in and sample them. Also the staff there could recommend a number of others to you. Those are 2 that come to mind however :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Badass scent? My farts are called that. They're "bad" and comes from my "ass"...

• Old Spice for Men...

What Girls Said 3

• I always go floral (Magnolia or Daisy by Marc Jacobs) for day, and TrĂ©sor Midnight Rose for evening (Charming. Mischievous. Desirable have been used to describe it). Acqua Di Gioia by Giorgio Armani is fresh and clean smelling.

Bad ass is a tough scent, I heard a few liked Bvlgari Black By Bvlgari For Men and Women, it can be a bit... strong. It can be a hit or miss for some people, so maybe check it out. :)

• You could go slay a fucking dragon and roll around in its blood, that's pretty badass.
    Or maybe S. t. Dupont Passenger for females Eau de Parfum. That's what I use. It's pretty lasting (on me at least). It does have some flowery and fruity notes BUT it's not the sugary candy kind. It's more like 'I'm on my way to beat James fucking Bond at cards, I'm so fly'. The dry down is kinda woodsy, kinda green but not that gross B. O type of green. Like nature-ish. It's pretty good in the summer, I like it when it's a bit humid out and I can smell it wafting off of my skin (if you're gonna be sweaty and stuff at least smell good. And I DO use deodorant. >_< Dove, and it actually smells okay with Dove cuz they're both a bit powdery).

• Chance by Chanel is my favorite hands down, it's bad bish material fa sho. Honestly I'm very picky with fragrances but this one is classy af and feminine and got all the boys swooning hard 😆 for real though, get it!