Is there such way of shrinking your hips?

I know guys like more petite framed girls. my hips are kinda wide like 40 inches but i have a considerable butt

my hips look huge and stick out. i wish they would be straight up and down for this dress

is there such way of shrinking your hips ??

hip bones **

1511

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no way you can do this. A girls hips become wider because it is her body getting ready for her to have kids, not that I recommend having kids at your age that is for sure. But that is the reason why. Girls generally have bigger butts than guys to. This is all normal and is very much liked by guys, some other women are also jealous of women like you. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, my love, your bone structure is your bone structure. With the possible exception of shaving your hipbones down, there's very little to be done on that end. I really do not recommend shaving down your hipbones.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• Why would you want to do that? I think your hips look lovely the way they are. The way the female body narrows at the waist and flares out at the hips is so distinctively feminine and beautiful. Why would you eliminate that?

• Curves are hotter, maybe in HS they don't appreciate them, but trust me, when you deal with adult men, you'll be glad to have those hips.
    I find your body to be really hot.

• Why in the world would you want to do that? Your hips are fantastic!

• You actually look fine and not fat at all around the hips. I wouldn't climb over you to gat at any of the guys put it that way... XXX

• lol whar are you trying to say in the second sentence..

• That you are fine and if I was in the market for a girlfriend I wouldn't say no to you XXX

• only surgery can do that

• Hips are a good thing ;D

• no problem... you look sexy! <3

• No, you can't shrink/change bone structure.

• yours aren't big?

• i measured them and they are 40 inches ! :( most people are like 34-37

• can't tell though because you're generally a bigger build so it's as in proportion as the other girls

• that actually makes sense now that i think of it

• no you can't do that cause your perfect
    how would you like to wake up and can't stop eating
    hey them things can happen now you look good

What Girls Said 14

• You can work on the weight that is carried in the hips, but there is no way to reduce the overall structure of the hip bone. I like wider hips personally, I think they give a more flattering figure - but to each their own. I wouldn't at all worry of it, I think you have a very nice figure just the way it is.

• My body shape is similar to yours. Actually my hips stick out even more. And there's nothing wrong with it. It would be boring if we all looked the same, right? In my opinion, you'd look even better with a dress that follows your shape, that is fitted on top and flares at the bottom

• To be honest, your hips do not look "big." When I saw the question title, I was expecting a pear-shaped body type, and that is not what I see. Either way, you are a beautiful individual!

• would you say i'm an hourglass then?

its weird, I have "pear" measurements but my shoulders are broad like my hips

• Wider hips are considered sexier. Lots of guys like curvy women. I think they look fine. I don't think there's surgery to get them to shrink but ot's probably possible.

• You look great with hips in that dress.
    Hips can be inconvenient. But they're sexy.
    They don't look big, you don't. You just have a nice curve.

• SOME guys like petite girls. The guys who date me obviously are attracted to women with wide hips, 'cause my butt's a whole lot huger than yours.

• I think corsets are for that? Although I heard that they can possibly damage parts of your inner body so be careful

• Corsets are for the waist. She's concerned about her actual hipbones.

• @9mfeo hmm... I always thought guys liked curves. Well either way she has a nice physique that I'm sure a lot of women would actually like to have

• Coming from someone with a little more life experience, guys like everything. Everybody is fine.

• I have 40 inch hips too. Don't worry you look fine.

• I have wider hips too and sometimes hate them. Right now, all i do is exercise and eat healthy. At least people can tell it's actually not fat lol

I've thought about wearing a corset but i'm not sure how much good (or damage) that could do.

• I wish :(. I know how u feel.

• You look great. You're worrying too much.

• If you're wearing something tight like that try some shapewear underneath to tighten it in a bit but really you can't change your bone structure. Sure in tight dresses it might not look the best but naked? I'm sure you look better with wide hips.

I've always hated my wide hips too but honestly you have what you have

• You might think right now that you don't like them because trust me, I'm in your position and I know the can be a pain but you'll love them when you're older. Body modification is not a good idea at all. Especially for your hips. Hips are needed to help carry a baby while your pregnant so you should almost be thankful for them

• there is no way to.