Why do so many women not look pretty WITHOUT makeup?

Before a bunch of people start blowing up at me, I'm not saying they look ugly, they just look significantly different without makeup.

1|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Makeup should be used to enhance your natural features. However, nowadays, women use it to completely reform how they look. Instead of enhancing their features, they cover it. And when they do that everyday, you get used to seeing them like that. It gets programmed in your head. And therefore, when they remove it, it seems different or less attractive.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Makeup in most cases are not makeup.
    They are disguises lol , you're just used to seeing them with their disguises on but not without.
    I for one think a woman... okay I know what you're going to say.
    UGH
    WHITEKNIGHT!
    WHITEKNIGHT!
    WHITEKNIGHT!
    WHITEKNIGHT!!!
    PUSSY!

No.
    I'll rather women wear less makeup or none at all so they stop painting themselves into a corner and making it weird when they suddenly start going au natural and stop hiding behind their disguises.

I mean... guys don't do it.
    Why do girls have to?

1|1
    0|0
    • That a good one I don't wear make up at all. People think I am younger then my age.

• Show All
    • Right! Thank you 😊

• @PrettyRican
      Ooooooh sleeper agents.

• Well makeup hides flaws and enhances certain features

So it makes sense they won't look as good without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls are average and make up just makes them look slightly above average

2|0
    0|0
    • So do I look average @KidanisCortes? Because I never used make up at all. And guys say I look younger then my age and my birthday was yesterday.

• therre are girls who look above average without make up but MOST girls are average looking and make up makes them looks better same with us and the gym and all that

• Oohh Okay 😊

• Depends on how much makeup they wear. If it is just a hint of eyes and lips then it doesn't change them a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them are pretty without make up ewk !!

0|0
    0|0
    • That isn't true at all.

What Girls Said 6

• Oh I don't know. Why does a tree look different in the winter?

1|0
    1|0
    • Makeup is supposed to enhance. Not change your whole face.

• LOL ORLY ASKER? IT DOES BOTH.
      You probably aren't even a girl. Just a guy asking a dumbass question.

• I'm a girl. And you're super rude.

• Uuhhhhh DUUUHHHHH

1|0
    2|0
  • Lmao.. You do not make sense hun. Girls don't look pretty without make up but you also don't mean that they look ugly? Whuat?

1|0
    1|0
    • No. It's not either ugly or pretty.. hun.

• Well show us your no make up face, cause this makes us all real curious on how you look like without it

• I look regular. With and without makeup lol.

• I have no clue I don't wear make up at all. As you can see I just turned 28 yesterday and guys think I am much younger. They think I am 20 years old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then you've obviously never seen me.. *flips hair*

No but really, pretty sure it's because you're just so used to seeing them with makeup. Dunno. I'm not good with knowing about makeup and all that.

1|0
    0|0
  • people tell me i look better without makeup

1|0
    0|1