Tell me about your crush?

Why do you like him or her?
How did you like him or her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I fell for her back around Thanksgiving or so. She started talking to me back in March, using the fact that my mom and her aunt are friends as the starter for a conversation. Well I got her number shortly after. We hit it off, I fuck it up by walking away during a conversation she started under the impression it was over. She felt rejected as I later learned from my mom (my mom and her aunt had lunch and talked about us). That was in May.

Well I was to awkward to do anything until June after summer break had already started. Apologized and she told me it was fine but that I should have apologized in person. I sent a happy birthday text last month, she texted the day after asking if we had any classes together. We texted over the next couple days, but I haven't talked to her in a month.

Schools started up and I don't know if she still is interested in me or what and it's crushing me inside.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. he's remarkable Human being. So great that it's intimidating to confess my feelings.
    He's out of my league.
    *Sigh*

• I like the sound of this guy
      He might even be out of my league and I don't even know him lol.

• tell me about it *sigh*

What Guys Said 14

• Well... she is a part of my friend group, but i don't know her very well. Like you know how there is this one person who is friends with a couple of your friends, but you never hung out with them and you don't really consider yourself friends? Yeah, that's her. Her name is Rachel, and she is normally a pretty nice girl, she is gorgeous, and i mean STUNNING. But despite all that, i heard from some mutual friends about a couple of mean things she said about me behind my back... That's why I've been trying hard to get over her, but i still can't get her off my mind.

The strangest thing is though, is that I'm crazy about her, but we have never even had a one on one conversation, and we probably haven't even exchanged 5 words - because i am utterly terrified of talking to her. FML 😞

• What did she say that was so mean?

A lot of girls talk shit about there crushes lol. I'm guilty at times :p

• Ok so my friends Macy and Lily were spending the night in a hotel room with Rachel, and they were playing some kind of game. Well Macy asked Rachel if she would rather date Kenny (my best friend), or me with better teeth (my teeth aren't even that bad at all, but I'll admit they aren't perfect). She said me, which i was thrilled about hearing until Macy told me what she said after that. Macy's exact words were "she said your teeth look like a... No I'm not going to tell you, its too mean". To this day, i don't know exactly what she said about my teeth, all i know is that it was bad, and it really hurt my feelings and I've been trying to get over her ever since.

• She's one of my favorite people to be around, although we aren't really ever around each other much anymore since we no longer work together. And that kills me...

But yeah, I just... like her. I can't really explain it. I guess I just like everything about her. I'm doubting she feels the same though. I've known her for over a year and we've been pretty good friends for most of that time...

• A coworker? That stings right on the heart! I feel you! I think I have a crush on a coworker I'm not sure how I feel.

Why not ask her to hang out?

• Well, I've usually texted her once a week. Sometimes she'll text me. A few times we've called.
      It's been a week since I texted her and left her a voicemail

(see this: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1651052-could-i-say-this-to-get-her-to-text-back )

and she hasn't responded in any way. We have hung out three times since March... but I'm going to college this Thursday, and I told her that in the voicemail but she still hasn't responded and I doubt she's THAT busy. I wish I knew what she was thinking but I don't.

• I can't, she might see this. :o

However, I WILL tell you about THIS crush.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Orange_Crush_box.jpg

Orangely, sugary, bubbly goodness that really quenches my thirst on hot days. At least until I get sugar crashes and need to drink some more. :P

• She was my tattooist for 5 years
    I would go in and get random bits.. just to try and talk to her
    We would laugh and joke about weird stuff.. and relate on even more.
    I like her because she makes me happy just by being her

• You liked her for five years?
      Did you ever ask her out?

• Your happy story doesn't count okay lol jk!
      And that's great! Good for you!

• Lol have only had one other crush bar her! And that was to an art etcher when I was in school ;_;

• she's 5'5'' blonde blue eyes, she is skinny and nerdy
    but kind of sexy in a weird way, she used to be in a marching band, can really paint and draw, and works at a ruby Tuesday

she is funny and easy to talk to thats why i like her :)

• On the first day of school, in my bio ap class, this girl walked in. She was so gorgeous and I fell in love at the first sight. She always sat in the back row of the class. And I never got a chance to talk to her. She was a senior and I was a junior :(

• Never got one :(

• She is so happy and cheerful and the more I get to know about her , the more she is beautiful all around , but she's taken.

• ok
    I met her at college
    I like her lips, her eyes, her hair, I like her shyness.

she is ideal, I just have to find her again it's been a month since I've seen her

• @joahz10nt the way she dresses her so called 'stylez' 😘

• I have a couple on GAG, not gonna say who :P

• I have a crush on my mom and sister

• Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining
    Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
    She's so beautiful
    And I tell her everyday.

• Bruno Mars?
      What are you doing her? On this site?
      Get off anon doe.

• I'm actually not short at all.
      I'm actually nine feet tall so... jokes on you.
      Ah, I knew it!

• Nine whole feet? There goes our chances of getting married lol

• They're non-existent.

What Girls Said 12

• He's a dick
    He's a player
    He loves to make me fall again and again when I'm trying to forget him
    I fucking hate him because I like him
    He's going to hell for make me cry this much
    He's a bitch
    He's stupid
    He's talks nonsense
    He's goofy
    He's funny
    He's a nice guy deep inside
    He's sweet and tender
    He's so nice to his sister and I love that
    He's just him... he's my fucking crush
    (I liked him since I saw him in a party, then I knew I fucked up)

She's my slut
    I love her <3
    (I liked her since elementary school)

None of them are GAG members.

• Don't have a crush at the moment, my last serious crush was 2 years ago.

• He was very smart. A med student. Quiet and reserved but respectful and attentive as well.
    I think he was family oriented.
    Listens to music (with earphones) while reading a book. I don't know why, I found that really cute!

He is involved in house work. Helps out his mom, etc.
    Knows how to cook and what I mean by that is he is very creative with it.

I think he was or is a shy type as well.

Overall, amazing and inspiring!

Very intelligent!

But sadly , he is older than me.

• Honestly tho, I don't know, I don't know why I have a crush on him nor do I know how did it happened. But am trying to forget about it, sounds kinda unrealistic.

• he's famous and was captain america
    No but seriously

They are on g@g Bwhahah
    Thats it bro
    Dont judge. I'll have more realistic crushes when I start college hopefully

• Chris Evans is mine, Bards <3 hahha

Don't worry, I've been in love with Rupert Grint since I'm 12

• @whatthehellamy omg THATS SOME TRIPPY SHIT MAN XD

• And he's not close to Daniel (Harry), weird huh? XD

• he sucks, big time. 😪

• Hmm well I really don't have a crush atm but I made a new guy friend today and I kind of like him but I mostly see him as a friend. He seems cool though. Gotta get to know him a little better :)

• His name is Ned stark

• trying to forget!

• I want to crush him like the incredible hulk!.

• He is nice to me. Definitely caring. He is also really smart. He even has a cute smile. I just love his personality he is so outgoing but actually caring on the inside. Though he has a girlfriend who adores his face. He doesn't seem to into her though. "Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along, so why can't you see, you belong with me." - You Belong With Me Taylor Swift

P. S.
    Sorry about this whole thing. Ignore it if you will. 💘😍

• I haven't the slightest clue why I like him. I didn't find him attractive and there was nothing charming or funny about him. He was just "okay." But I started working with him, and that did it. Hanging around someone often enough makes you crazy enough to like them.

• I know right!
      Honestly, most of the guys I've been crazy for always started as them being "okay" not that there was anything wrong with them it's just that I didn't expect anything to happen.