Opinions on girls wearing combat boots?

Opinions on girls wearing combat boots?

• They're hot
  • They're cute
  • Meh, I'm not a fan
  • I hate them

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they are quite cute! I like them more than uggs and those kinds of boots/shoes (whatever they are) for sure!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• "I've served 3 tours in Iraq and I did it FAAAAAABBBULOUSLY
    I haz the BOOTS TO PROVE ITTTTtttttt "

They are cool I suppose but I can't help but grin a little when I see them lol

• I'm not a fan. I don't think they are horrible, or that no one should wear them, they just aren't my preference. Whenever I hear "combat boots" I think of the real deal. I think of boots that can handle anything and what our military is issued. I own a few pairs that serve me well for being rugged and tough. To me, combat boots aren't for fashion, they're for durability.

• As a fashion statement I find it pretty ridiculous but if someone finds them comfortable then wear em.

Overall though I am not really a fan of mixing military clothing with civilian casual clothing. ( I come from a military family )

• I don't mind, if they like it I'm okay with it. If they don't, I'm okay with it too.

• It looks good

• They look great with certain outfits, but not all.

• Combat boots are probably the most versatile and attractive thing a girl could wear.

• Can be cute

• At least they are durable

• not fan of that

• In the first picture it is ok

• I prefer high heels on girls :)

• Offensive... only people in the army should wear combat boots

• Is wearing camo also offensive then?

• I'm offended

• Well actually wearing camo is fine for civilians as long as it is not standard issue for the military and all patches, rank etc have been removed from the uniform that way it does not look like you are trying to impersonate a soldier.

Even so I would keep camo out of just casual public wear, save it for military if you are military, or hunting, really other then that you really don't need to be wearing it.

• If you look like that last girl you can get away with wearing anything...

• THEY R SEXY AF

What Girls Said 9