Opinion on my fashion?

I'm really into Asian (more specifically Korean) fashion which consists of lots of collars, bows, knee socks, cats, etc. However, living in Southern California, most girls wear things like Brandy Melville/American Apparel and I think it looks really nice too but I've always liked wearing cutesy kinds of things. People around me sometimes think it's pretty weird so I don't know if I should completely get a new wardrobe before school starts, keep wearing these clothes, or a mix of both. All opinions are welcome :) Thanks!

Things I wear:
Opinion on my fashion?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks so cute. My best friend also likes to dress like that. She has the exact same outfit as number 3. She used to get a lot of hateful looks, but now she's on an animation design school where everyone likes it. Enough about her. I think it looks really cute.

What Guys Said 8

• Its very nice

• It's very fashionable. My advice is don't worry what other people think and do what makes you happy.

• Yes!!! Most guys won't care but in my opinion I love when girls dress like this 😍💕

• You'll fit in with the Asian crowd. Welcome to the club!!!
    너 너무 귀엽다!

• It looks nice.

• Love the tights and fall outfits looks very stylish and cute :)

• you look fine and very sexy in those outfits..

• I live in northern ohio

What Girls Said 4

• It's cute - I love the last outfit. It's the cutest. =)

• looks fine.. and cute..

• Shit this style is LITTERATLY what I aspire to be it is B E A Utiful!

• I always like people who dress differently, i am too lazy personally, but it makes life interesting.