Poll: Is curly, wavy, dreads, or straight hair more attractive on guys?

Curly:
Poll: Is curly, wavy, dreads, or straight hair more attractive on guys?

Wavy:

Dreads:

Straight Hair:

• Curly
    13% (6)4% (1)10% (7)Vote
  • Wavy
    42% (19)20% (5)34% (24)Vote
  • Dreads
    7% (3)0% (0)4% (3)Vote
  • Straight
    38% (17)76% (19)52% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
21|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all except dreads..
    i may go for a little wavy, bur curly and Straight are so nice... very difficult ..

1|0
    1|0
    • I don't think lots of peeps on GAG like curly hair. I put double images for curly on both polls. (Yes, I am a curly girl /.\) >:)

Most Helpful Girl

• A white guy with nice dreads? That must be rare. Well anywhere else besides Jamaica.

4|1
    1|1

What Guys Said 10

• Wavy , the answer ALWAYS is wavy.

1|0
    1|0
  • People like straight hair?
    What?

0|0
    0|0
  • White people do not look good with dreads. They look like dirty/poop-ridden little rat tails on their head.

2|1
    3|0
    • I understand the whole white people's hair gets more oily then ours which is why I don't find it attractive but dang...

• @SakuraChii I'm just saying that a white person wasn't the best choice of picture for dreads. It's an insult to real dreads.

• not sure because i don't judge guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • straight hair
    gotta represent

0|0
    0|0
  • Although it's incredibly common with most girls today, I do quite like straight hair. Then again, there's nothing wrong with wavy hair either :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure these are guys?

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 20

• I think they can all be equally attractive on people it just a matter of what fits them best

3|0
    0|0
  • I think that all hair types and styles can be nice. And regardless of what others think, I would hope the guy chooses by his own preference.

To give some love to the dreads: Clearly people haven't lived in a beachy, popular surfer area. There are nicely done dreads on people of all races. Personally, I like smaller to medium coils (on both genders)... I've met some individuals who have what seems like five giant dreads -- and that look, to me, isn't the greatest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like curly the most on girls since it has diverse textures

2|0
    0|0
    • Same! I usually leave my hair out though. I don't like styling much. ~low maintenance~

• curly hair yess!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I say straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have wavy.. but i make them straight too.. sometimes.. i like wavy more tho..

0|0
    0|0
  • wavy and straight.. <3 <3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like straight and curly can be cool too (especially on babies) but I don't find dreads attractive on non black guys.

1|0
    1|0
    • I like black guys with dreads and curly hair. Straight and wavy are fine too. But curly hair <3

• Dang I don't have a type and I don't have a hair preference but dreads look good on a lot of guys and curly and wavy hair that is definitely a plus but not as long as the guy on the right though.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second guy has longer hair than me. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • WAVY
    And straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Straight for sure :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what the texture of his hair is as long as it's short, not long.

0|0
    0|0
  • none of the guys you put up are attractive xD

but yea im not a fan of dreads but it can be a real jaw dropper on a guy its weird! lol

otherwise.. meh dont really care lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Wavy hair for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? All of them are hot.

5|0
    0|0
  • i like straight.

0|0
    0|0