Is she into to me or what?

Okay I have this friend, and I can't tell if she's into to me or what. I've known her for I want to say 4 years but we've never hooked up or anything like dat. We did kiss twice tho a while ago(a peck). But I don't know its weird its like I won't hear from her for like 2-3 weeks then she just calls me up and is like "Hey stranger" lol. But yesterday she took me "shoe shopping" with her and I don't know there's just 2 many mixed signals... can some girl plz evaluate lol please?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• [ Reality check ]

- Your not expressing your feelings towards her

- She has already kissed you... twice

- You've known her for 4 years, so let's presume you know a lot about her

- She stays in touch by calling you and initiating the conversations

Take some initiative and say: "You know, you're reallying growing on me and I would like for you to be my girlfriend, how do you feel about that?"

- This will "start-the-ball-rolling" and jump-start the spark between you both.

- This will also allow her the opportunity to express how she feels.

A couple things I would recommend:

- Spend time with her at least 2-5 times per week (each visit should be roughly 30min-1hour)

- Communicate your desires and allow her to communicate hers

- Lead her through the relationship, you know she likes you - and you like her. Take charge!

etc

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• wow this is one is a tough one bu I think she does like you I mean yall kissed and go place together I think she does...hope I helped

good luck