How weird is it for a guy to want his girlfriend to pierce her belly button?

I don't care much either way when it comes to other piercings on women, but belly button piercings kind of drive me insane. I'm really not sure how normal it is. I'm abstinant until marriage, so sometimes I wonder if that affects what I find visually stimulating.

Is it weird for a guy to like belly button piercings? More specifically, would it be weird for a guy to ask his SO to get one? (regardless of whether her figure matches the images above)

• Not at all
  • Not really
  • Kinda
  • Yeah, thats weird.
  • Other / Undetermined

Most Helpful Girl

• Well asking a person to get one is a little excessive... but I know lots of guys like them... my boyfriend came with me to get mine done and took one look at the needle and asked me a million times if I was sure I wanted it😂😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, it's normal for you to discuss these types of things with your significant other. As long as you don't make her feel pressured or anything, there's no harm in asking.

What Girls Said 2

• I like sleeve tattoos and would love any partner who has/wants one, however it's not a deal breaker and i definitely won't push anyone to get one since its their bodies plus i may change my thoughts on sleeve tattoos soon and find something else more appealing by age. I may however ask him what he finds really attractive and then mention the tattoo but thats it.

• not at all.

What Guys Said 4

• Belly buttons is okay I guess and if she's open to the idea then why not?

• Belly piercings are a turn on for me so I'd be happy for her.

• Not remotely weird, no.

• Yes I think that's weird and rude to ask people to get pierced.

• I mean asking about it, not demanding it. Also, probably with a wife rather than a girlfriend if 6 weeks.