I am running out of conversation.

I am dating a girl who sits right next to me at work, I really enjoy my time spent with this girl but have one problem.

We talk about a few hours a night on the phone and spend all day together. I am running out of conversation as I know how her day was I am aware of everything that has happened to her throughout the day and so on and so forth.

I am running out of conversation by the end of the day any ideas

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't talk to her so much. Instead of talking for hours a night, limit it to half an hour, then we have guys have an official going out date, there will be plenty of things to talk about.

• Kind of tough as she sits right next to me at work and I pretty much know every thing that goes on with her.;

• I know you can't avoid talking at work. But when you get home at night, keep the conversations short or even text her.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think like that. there is always something to talk about. Look at the news for ideas or similar interests. you may be too tired after work to think of new ideas to talk about but if it was me, I wouldn't run out of things to talk about :)

• WELCOME TO MARRIAGE!

• well you can't really force conversation. maybe just say your REALLY busy at work. if both your and she are out of conversation that quickly though then try talking to others too, what about the person who sits on the other side of you? add him/her in for some fun work chat. idk. this is such a weird problem, out of conversation, does not happen often I'd think..

• you're smothering each other. There's no excitement. At this rate, it'll end pretty soon.

What Guys Said 3

• Do everything you can to sit away from her. Pretty soon you'll be sick of each other. By giving her a bit of space you don't feel pressured to think of conversation material. Get some space and you'll know what to say.

• end ur conversations on a high note

when you are enjoying the most or had the best talk for the day ,tell her you gotta go somewhere or make any stupid excuse

tht will let her comeback to the interesting ones when you talk again and u'll have much more to talk

• That's a problem I wish I have.

In my armchair quarterbacking mode, I would say that obviously you two get along well. There must be something you two are passionate about beside each other. Maybe skiing or something. Or learn something new. Or plan a safari in Africa. Do that and you guys won't run out of things to talk about.