Do guys hate hair extensions?

Most guys don't mind if a girl colors her hair but if she wears "fake hair" it's too much they say what do think?

I had for a while but they got annoying. My natural hair is halfway down my back but somewhat damaged-I'm very blonde. With extensions it was up to my waist but I hated people knowing I had fake hair. My hair definitely looks thinner now though. Grr.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I've ever heard this before. But yes guys hate it if girls wear fake hair for unnecessary purposes with the exception for women who get weaves because they choose to hide their kinky natural growth.

In my opinion, as long as you're fake hair looks "natural" and as long as you're not overdoing your hairstyles to the point that you'll look high maintenance, then you'll be fine. I'm saying this because, to me having tacky hair extensions is a red flag because this makes an impression that a girl is high maintenance.

I have nothing against high maintenance girls but we all know that guys prefer girls who are low maintenance but still looks pretty.

So to sum that up, my advice is you reevaluate if your hair extensions look natural the way they should and yeah be careful next time you get your hair bleached. Always let the professionals do it for you. You deserve to be pretty. So keep it up!

Hugs and kisses,

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think they care.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't mind coloring the hair but hair extensions? That would be a turn off to know that her hair is not as it looked to be...
    So hair extension is a no no

• Well i have to respect, because thats her thing. But if girls do it to please guys... you dont need those for me.

• Sometimes it can be really creepy if people hang it in dark room
    Other than that , i dont really mind

• Couldn't give a shit.

• I don't hate

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I wouldn't wear them, but my hair is naturally thick

• They will claim that they do, but if a girl is attractive they don't pay much attention to that stuff.