I was just invited to pay paintball this weekend, how do I dress?

I've never done it before, but I don't want to get hurt lol... what should I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good, thick clothing that you don't mind getting dirty or damaged. Minimise your exposed skin for two reasons:
    1. Getting shot can really , really hurt even through clothing.
    2. If it's an outdoor place, you might be crawling through the undergrowth. If it's an indoor place, they tend to be roughly made from plywood which can be abrasive on your skin.

Good footwear for running around in, proper boots (not Uggs!) are ideal.

Also see if you can find a pair of old gloves to protect your hands. The paintball place will supply you with a face mask and googles. Oh, and tie back your hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear clothes that cover your whole body that will keep you cool since it's still hot out. You want to be comfortable and mobile for sure. You're going to get bruises no matter what you do or wear. It'll be the most fun you had getting hurt.

• Oh no, I'm kind of a baby, are you sure there is nothing I can wear to prevent bruises? Like thick clothes? I have some old ones for snowboarding that might work well?

• It's too hot out to wear that sort of thing and it won't hurt that bad. You'll be having too much fun and adrenaline pumping through your veins to notice any of them

What Guys Said 25

• Long sleeved shirts and long pants that you don't mind throwing away. Does the paint-ball hits hurt? yes very, but only direct hits at relatively close range (about 4-6 meter).
    Most of the time the pellets only graze you or are shot from too far away to cause too much pain. They will still sting slightly however.
    *DO be prepared to suffer a few bruises. Especially around your legs and abdomen area. As those are the areas most likely to be hit.

• wear clothes you don't give a shit about, they should supply you with armor for rent.

• Wear some old jeans and a hoodie. The paint in paontball doesn't stain, it comes out easy. A hoodie is good because you can keep your head and hsir safe. Wear something comfortable. And by the way, don't be a rude person who shoots point blank. Just say surrender. Have fun paintballing! :D

• Thick jeans, maybe even something thinner under the jeans to reduce the impact. If you wear a shirt or two and a hoody you will be fine as it will absorb most of the impact. You will be shot in the fingers and that is the most sensitive spot other than maybe your collar bone. When firing keep your chin tucked in with your marker to prevent that from happening. Best of luck to you. It's really fun!

• Wear darker coloured clothes: Green, brown, black. Hell you could go to a military surplus store and buy a camouflage jacket. Also if you got boots you don't particularly care about, wear em. Also if they don't provide face masks, buy one, unless you like getting hit in the face with ball filled with paint going some 300 fps.

• Wear some jeans you don't care too much about and an old hoodie. It can hurt depending on where you get hit.

• Fishnets, g-string and a gimp mask.
    Go hard or go home.

• Mini skirt and heels.

Kidding.
    You wear as grubby clothes as you can find and they will hopefully give you protective wear.

• I asked, and all they give you is a mask! Nothing for your body :(

• The you might want to wear a few layers. Getting hit at close range hurts and leaves welts.

• Pants and preferably a long sleeve. Also be prepared for the first time one of those things hits you. The first time i got shot a 12-15 year old kid came around a corner while i was yelling at a friend to cover me and shot me right in the ribs from about 10 ft away. It bruised up pretty bad.

• ummm i don't want to get bruised at all...

• Would wearing my snowboarding outfit work? It's black and green and very thick so I should be camouflaged lol

• It would work but it's going to get ruined. If you don't mind it getting ruined then go for it.

• Wear old clothes nothing good
    ( jeans, long sleeve shirt, shoes)

• There's not much you can do lol... it's not like you can wear paddling all over... but I guess if you wear a sweater under the clothes they give you it wil hurt less

It does sting though. People get marks often on them

• Wear the type of clothes you would wear to a place that's very dirty and you wouldn't mind it being covered in paint.

• long sleeves, long pants, and boots you do not mind getting dirty. and make sure you have on a face guard. Darker earth tones and black are good for blending in well, if you want a slight edge and camo is good if you will be in the woods.

• old clothes like old t shirt and jeans

• Multiple layers, you something tough. Old sweatshirts and jeans.

• tie your the yellow pages all over your body

• Just you normally do

• Old sweatpants, old sweater or hoodie and old sneakers.

• why not use google. don't be dumb human.

• Wear stuff that you don't mind getting ruined.

• it's a paintball for reason ghosh just wear some old clothes and MASK! that's all.

• I mean glasses that's important and a must same with airstoft.

• Wear a very padded bra. Go with a black turtleneck and black jeans you'll look like a secret agent...

• Camo if it in the trees

• Bullet proof vest baby

What Girls Said 14

• Wear soemthing with high collar, to make sure your neck isn't exposed, because it can hurt if you get a ball of paint there!

Wear clothing that covers your body as good as possible and that can be dirty. You'e going to get a special suit! And of course, padding!

• Dress like you are about to get into a mud fight with clothes on.

• Jeans, and an old t- Shirt preferably long sleeved.

• They'll supply you with armor so wear something you'll feel comfortable with having something over it with. Just saying, paintball is awesome and you'll enjoy it, big time.

• Wear as much padding as you can stand in this heat. Those things HURT when they hit you! But it's insanely fun!

• Comfortable not tight jeans and a loose t shirt. Wear something you don't care about getting dirty. Also wear tennis shoes

• Old clothes that you don't mind if they get dirty. ^^

• Wear comfortable clothing with a bit of padding... it does hurt a bit but not awful

• Just jeans and t shirt since you have to run a lot

• Dress to kill... literally

• Old jeans, old t-shirt, protection glasses.

• You should wear dark jeans and a hoodie.

• Wear a canvas <3

• Wear lots of layers.

• Yeah that's what I'm thinking! I'm just not sure which ones though. Would like a hoodie and sweatpants under snowboard pants and jacket work? They are super thick, and black/green so would camouflage me lol. What do you think?