Guys, Women smoking - sexy or not?

• Oh yes, yes, yes.
    4% (2)
  • It can be sexy but not all the time
    9% (5)
  • If she smokes that's her business - but I'd rather she used mouthwash before making out
    8% (4)
  • I find it unappealing but not a deal breaker
    23% (12)
  • Disgusting and smelly deal breaker
    56% (30)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Smoking can be sexy. But that doesn't mean I'd want to be with a smoker. I'd much rather be with a smoker than a heavy drinker, or heavy eater though.

But if I was with a smoker she couldn't smoke inside where I was. And she'd have to keep her clothes and coats clean of the rancid old smoke smell. I don't really mind fresh smoke, but old smoke on clothes can be pretty bad.

What Guys Said 16

• I am so sick of being told what's good and what's bad for me, that I actively support smoking now, for both men and women. Remember James Bond, when he used to be cool? Sean Connery would drink and smoke. And I dare modern crybabies tell me he wasn't cool.

• No, it's gross. Smoking makes you develop wrinkles faster and makes your breath and hair smell bad and that is not sexy.

• There's nothing sexier then yellow teeth and black lungs and all types of cancers... Yum😂💀🔫

• I don't smoke because I consider it a waste of money, and because I see how unhappy many people are about having that habit and not being able to quit. I'm not obsessed with health at all and I hate when people try to lecture me about that. You can even smoke in my car, I don't care. But I do consider it a big turn off when someone smokes around children or helpless/health-impaired people. That's extremely inconsiderate.

• Smoking: dries out your hair, causes split ends, fatty yellow tissue under your nostrils and makes you smell like an ash tray. What part of that is sexy?

• Voted E) in terms of dating.

• No thank you🙅🙅

• Nope

Bad breath
    Bad teeth
    Bad health

• I voted D.

• Really?

The only one who chose option 3?

• she'd to quit.

• Anyone who smokes is repulsive

• Unappealing, but so long she doesn't smoke all the damn time we good. If it's weed I don't care. If it's cigs though she can't do that all the time. Just every blue moon is fine. Bud is good though. I don't care about that.

• I wouldn't call it sexy, but it's no deal breaker.

• Cigarette smoke burns my eyes (they must put some very strange chemicals in those things) but cigar smoke doesn't bother me. It's no sexier than eating in a suggestive way.

• I'm a former smoker and I'm indifferent.