How do get rid of a hairy ass?

So if I don't shave my face for months I barely get any facial hair. I don't have a hairy chest or back. However for some reason I have a wolverine growing out of my ass. I try to shave it as best I can but it's not very easy. Does anyone else groom their ass hair. What's the best & most effective way to do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. This made me laugh.

First of all maybe some Yoga lessons would help. That way you can be more flexible and get to the hard to reach areas. Then I'd suggest waxing it. It will hurt like hell but it will be a lot smoother than shaving.

What Girls Said 1

• Wax it dude...

What Guys Said 5

• Have you tried to hire monkeys to eat them out?

• Not really but you could use that device called nonee that burns the hair as it shaves and takes longer to grow back. Not sure if I got spelling right but I've seen it on tv and costs like $300 though

• A Wolverine coming out of your ass? It's a boy! :P

• Well use the hair removing creams..

• You have A Wolverine growing out your ass! You'll be his mama, make him loyal and that's a wicked body guard.
    If you shave it encourages growth, wax it and take good care of the skin.