Am I fat?

Okay so I wear a size 3-4 in aero , 5 in Hollister, 5 in Pac un, 4 in AE. I am 5"2 and have medium-small chest. the question is AM I FAT?

Most Helpful Guy

• Size FIVE in Hollister? Damn you sound like you are about to explode, porky...that is borderline obese.

• Haha wtf no its not man. get a life. wow

and fyi...the average american woman in america wears a size 14. get over it buddy

and question asker..as far as "r you fat".. my answer 2 you is hell no. ur beautiful :) -- not in a creeper way

• Hi... my name is sarcasm, what's yours?

What Guys Said 4

• No, You're good.

• Nah.

• Not at all

• not at all

What Girls Said 4

• doesn't sound fat to me. if you want to check, try a BMI or body mass index calculator, usually those are accurate and then you can tell how you are relative to others.

• I hate those BMI charts. I used to have a 6-pack with no excess fat (no rolls at all when I bent over) and scored a 100 on my PT test in the military, yet according to the BMI chart I was barely in the green because it only goes by weight.

• I would love to be in one of those sizes! Those clothes are cut small too. You're not fat my friend. Be grateful, you're lucky to be that size.

• you cannot be serious.

why would you feel the need to ask this question. the biggest size you wear is a freaking *5* how could you begin to think you were fat?

• wooooow are you kidding me! I am 5'8 and you would THINK it'd make me thinner, guess what I'm a size 13. I don't even want to walk into hollister. you are a perfect size. and if you want tighter abs its nothing 100 crunches a night won't fix.