Girls, What happens if you straighten your hair everyday?

I HATE MY HAIR!! It has the ugliest frizziest curls ever and I look soooo much better with it straight I feel so ugly with my natural hair I have been straightening my hair almost everyday for the passed 3 years everyone says it will eventually get fried , but it still isn't fried. i use heat protectant and an Argan oil treatment and a hair masque treatment once a week and I get it trimmed once every three or four months. should I be okay with still straightening it everyday or should I stop even with the treatments and stuff. i also dye my hair every now and then

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Any time you use a heating element on your hair weather it be a straightener, curler or blow dryer, you are burning your hair. My advice to you would be to use a natural conditioner such as coconut oil and honey mask it should condition the hair really good and take the frizz out hope this helps :)

What Girls Said 4

• It's probably best to get a straightening treatment at the salon if you want your hair straight everyday.

• It dries, damages and thinnings hair even with heat protection. This is what happened to my sister. She know uses Goldwell KeraSilk Treatment now. Here is a review on the product that you might find helpful.
    www.naturallycurly.com/.../

• You'll get heat damage and splitting hair that will eventually begin to fall out. A girl from my old school went from a head full of hair, to having half that amount within two years because she was always straightening it.

• it gets burnt of course.