Which dress do you like more?

I'm doing some shopping and can't decide between these two, I like them both too much!

Also I'm pale, brown hair & blue eyes, and slender if that helps to decide!

Dress A:
Which dress do you like more?

Dress B:

• Dress A
  • Dress B
Thanks all for voting! I actually went with B in the end, because of my smaller chest, I figured it would flatter me more :) It arrived today and it's a really gorgeous plum/burgundy colour

Most Helpful Guy

• Dree B, so sexy.

I like the reddish and the blue of your eyes combined. They will pop more two.

What Guys Said 6

• Dress B looks better!

• From your description I think dress B might suit you more.

• I like em both a lot to be honest, good choices.

• A, I don't like B's color

• Dress B.
    Dress A looks too conservative

• I like A more

What Girls Said 9

• Dress B is so cute! And since you are slender with darker hair, I think it would look so adorable on you. But, dress A is cute too, and it would go very nicely with your blue eyes (: Hope I helped!

• Dress A.
    But I guess it depend on what body shape you have.
    With an hourglass shape A is your best friend.

You're slender so maybe B is a better choice for you. But your blue eyes would benefit from a blue dress. =)

• A for sure.

B is eh... at best.

• If you have small boobs go for B

Big boobs (bigger than B) go for A, you will look shapeless and chunky in A

• You and I sound like we look alike. Blue eyes? I'd go with the blue dress. It'll match your eyes!

• I vote be because I love burgundy and because I think it will look best on you because it will make contrast against your skin

• A is kinda more formal. The otherwise is just a nice simple dress. I say choose depending on the occasion.

• It depends on who the dresses are on. If you had more curves then I would go with the first one. If you are on the skinnier side and don't have big boobs then the second one would look nicer.

• I like B more