Makeup effect on look?

ur opinion on how makeup can convert the looks 0.0
(the poll is for general not for the pic).
Makeup effect on look ?

• natural beauty is the best
  • makeup looks better
  • makeup looks fake
  • Other (Specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep looks good, but natural beauty is always better in my eyes

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Both A and B. Makeup can make girls look better, but I'd still prefer natural. Most girls I've dated wore very little to no makeup. My long term ex didn't wear it more than a few times a year. She looked nice when she did, just for something different and special. But 99% of the time she was without any makeup at all. If she did it every day it probably would have driven me nuts waiting for her. :P

• I am a mixture of A and D - No or a little light make up for a natural look

• Her jawline looks different. In the natural one it's more broad in the makeup one it's pointier. How does makeup do that?

• I really hate makeup. 99% of guys don't wear it and we're fine. It blocks pores, turns your skin to crap and generally looks tacky in my opinion. But yeah, to answer your question, it can make you look like someone other than yourself

• confidence is sexy, if make up makes you feel sexy wear make up if its doesn't dont wear it
    dont live your life t make other people happy

• without.

i mean make up is just another way to say "I'm a liar"

• If a girl can make herself a goddess with make up, I have no objection.

• she looks less creepy without makeup, her boobs aren't real either

What Girls Said 9

• Natural is beautiful. Make up is used to enhance our natural beauty and it can be considered a work of art. It looks bad when it makes your face look like a mask. As for the woman in the photo, I think her make up does just what it's supposed to, covering her flaws and enhancing her beauty, while being kinda artistic

• Small amount of makeup looks best - or no makeup presuming the person is beautiful and has good skin. =)

• It depends, make up is supposed to enhance your features not change them. Some girls take make up to extremes and look fake or like a totally different person. So the trick is to find the features you like most about yourself and enhance them if you like. :p

• One has to know how to use makeup... buy dont go over the top with makeup... You can use makeup to shape out your eyes and yet it can still look Natural... But for me, every girl looks better with makeup..
    I've only seen a few girls that look amazing without a drop of makeup... Clear skin, even tone.. But that's just few lucky girls like that

• I like to use some makeup (eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick).

http://i.imgur.com/Xm1KklY.jpg

It doesn't bother me if some people prefer no makeup, or some that do like to go all out. If they like it and are having fun, then that's great. Sometimes it can really enhance someone's beauty.

• On her makeup looks better, but generally natural is better in ly opinion

• Pffft this place is so full of whiteknights... Who would never even notice a woman if she looks like the no makeup picture

• both are good! natural is nice, but wearing make up is nice sometimes too when you want to look extra special! like icing on a cake :3

• Makeup is wonderful. Like it is not her fault that she had ruddy skin or an uneven brow. It can enhance our beauty in the most artistic or natural looking ways!