What do you think of gather belts and stockings, and which look is your favorite out of these?

My dream is to wear it sometime at a special ocasion for my boyfriend and do some sort of strip tease or something, but I fear that he'll feel that it is intimidating. What's your opinion?

A few examples:

And which one is your favorite?

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3
  • Option 4

Most Helpful Guy

• Love that kind of thing. The third one is the best.
    I'm more than sure your boyfriend will love that, who wouldn't...

What Guys Said 8

• I think option 2 looks the classiest.

• "My dream is to wear it sometime at a special occasion"

What?

You mean like not all the time?

No! No! No!

This needs to become your standard attire!

:]

I can think of ways that this might make him feel. "Intimidated" isn't one of them!

Option 1 is best because her welts are approaching perfection.

Do not lose sight of the importance of welts.

He is one lucky bar steward.

• Option 3 is sexier

• They're all pretty not. A red one would be hotter.

• I would have to see what your body is like for me to Make
    Judgement

• 3rd one <3

• It's highly 'interesting' because it reveals a woman's naughtyintentions. It's like a present wrapping.
    But then , taking off granny panties sends the same message.
    Other than hat I see no interest in it.

• YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
    GARTER BELTS AND STOCKINGS ARE AMAZING.

What Girls Said 4

• All are nice for a few hours spent tantalizing that special person, but not "sturdy" enough for all day wear. Maybe a few hours is enough, ha, ha?

• Garter belts and stockings are vintage underwear, which used to be worn by most women, but now they are only rarely worn. They can look nice in theory, but they need time to get used to them. And they can only be worn with knee length dresses and skirts or longer. Honestly, those garter belts and stockings seem to be bad quality off the rack. Good quality garter belts are wider and they have more snaps so that they will be secure and not slide down at random times.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...585c470edf.jpg

• They're from Agent Provocateur, the best brand of underwear you could ever get. Therefore, no bad quality. I guess they're not as wide because they chose to adapt them to a more "modern" look. Anyways, thanks for the tips ab longer dresses!

• I'm honestly not a fan of the actual vintage look, and I'm on the skinny side so the straps wouldn't be an issue I guess. I'd rather have a not so wide belt, as I'll probably use it once or twice

• I’m in agreement with SirenDep and Michelle. The ones the asker suggest are fine for the bedroom or perhaps just an evening out. For all day wear I definitely go for the wider ones, preferably with 6 garters. They stay in place much better, and a couple of stays on the front panel to help prevent rolling is an added asset. I got most of mine from Secrets In Lace and Alexis4U. They have several that have that elegant feminine look. Knowing I’m wearing something so pretty and elegant underneath helps me feel girly and feminine.

Then there’re the stockings. Today’s stockings aren’t the quality they used to be. The vintage flat knit stockings that can readily be found on ebay are my favorites. They’re sized by shoe size and length which fit much better once you’ve determined the right length. None of this one size fits all or only 3 sizes to choose from.

• I wouldn't dare to wear this hahah!

• all look good to me..