Rate of fall semester wardrobe plans (need opinions)?

(1) Going to cost $300 for everything excluding the watch and shoes. Trying to invest in a quality wardrobe though. Feeling the color scheme.
(2) The one below is much cheaper but I don't know how I feel about a carnigan. Not trying to be a femnin hipster. Just a guy that dresses well.

(3) Some boots I want to get.

(4) Then on my off days I want to rep this new brand called live fit because I lift and have a good physique. I would wear these with some sweatpants or joggers of a lighter color.

(5) I like these joggers with the athletic shoes which I already have

And of course need some livefit shorts for when I want to be super casual.

• Yay
  • Nay

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the shoes.

Don't get the Cardigan.

• Yeah ahaha the cardigan I was debating.. I've never worn one but they seem kind of gay in general. Is that why you are saying not to get it?

• Lol, I have seen some guys wearing those type of cardigans, and it didn't look good.

Looks uncomfortable and not appealing. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• As a dude who worked in menswear for a while, I approve!

What Girls Said 2

• All yay except for the second one. Cardigans are fine, but that.. that's a shawl cardigan, aka grandpa cardigan. I don't like them, both on guys and girls.

• I like the look on 2 😊

What Guys Said 1

• I like the boots and the casual look - I am not sure about cardigan