Girls, do you like it if your prom date matches you?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. When I went to prom I wore a black and gold dress. My date wore a black suite and gold tie, we coordinated.

• Now my best friend who is a girl wants me to wear a pink bow tie to her party to match her pink dress do you think she is just being possessive because she's my friend or do you think she is trying to scare off other girls she even used the phrase "don't get too close to my friends you're still mine" should I be worried that she's afraid of other girls taking me away from her or should I be glad that she cares enough to be territorial over her best friend

• It all depends. If you are territorial back and want to be only hers. If she's a cock block that's not good. Maybe she secretly likes you and hopes this party will mean something. Or maybe she sees you as a friend but is scared other girls will ruin the friendship you have. Wearing the pink bow tie is fine. The rest of the stuff seems like she is jealous

What Girls Said 2

• No, we are not father and daughter

• Yes, but not too much