Do you think girls "in general" are better looking without make up?

Well i do..

• i think so
    36% (12)62% (15)47% (27)Vote
  • i don't
    64% (21)38% (9)53% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a little bit of makeup generally looks the best -- not an excessive amount, but just some cover up and maybe eyeliner and mascara. A natural look. If you look at a girl and assume she's not wearing much makeup (if any at all) then she's doing it right.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find girls without make up to be more attractive. But it does depend though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No, I think that women can look beautiful without make up, so don't think I'm saying that everyone should wear make up but when applied properly (the right shades, shapes etc. for each completion and face shape and used to accentuate the best features and cover or hide some "less desirable" ones) I think anybody would look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know..

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the girl's face honestly. Her bone structure determines her beauty. For example I think I'm lucky because even without makeup I'm not ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is life

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not all. that's why they use it to cover up

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on who it is and if they take care of themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think do

0|0
    0|0
  • www.google.com/search

They look way better with...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think girls look the best with natural looking makeup.
    www.beautygold.com/.../No-makeup-look-3.jpg

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• gugutheseer.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/5s7r5.jpg

Meh, it depends. Girls, hate on me.

7|2
    0|0
  • Every girl is more attractive if they can apply make up professionally, and only enough to highlight her features, but avoid looking "fake". But if she is bad at putting on makeup and looks like a cheap whore, than we would rather you wear no makeup at all.

But it all comes down to your actual attractiveness. If you are already attractive, makeup will make you even more attractive (if used correctly). But if you are unattractive, make up won't help.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is war paint: it says she's out to get some. (in reality or in her dreamlife, you'll never know in time)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I think girls look best with a little bit of makeup. A few touches of makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Light/subtle or no make up would be my favoured look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Good looking girls look better without make up and make up does nothing for ugly girls. They're still ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes without a doubt of a shadow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep they look hot without make up..

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Put on the Damn makeup. When it comes to what she actually looks like, ignorance is bliss.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a little, to cover up blemishes or circles or whatever, and maybe a little to bring her eyes and lips out.
    But I go by subtle is better, which is probably closest to A..

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the super pretty girls you will see wouldn't be that attractive without makeup.

0|0
    0|0