See through shirts😖?

So I got this baggy shirt from Aeropostale and it a soft cotton material. It's very opaque so it's not see though like my boob shape. It's just my nipples are see through. It's just a small point from my shirt. The front doesn't even touch my chest. I'm a 32 aa so I don't need a cup bra, I have training bras but I don't want to wear them. They are so babyish. Is it gross that I don't wear bras at an AA cup and is it weird that I let my nipples point through a little?

Most Helpful Guy

• there is nothing wrong with not wearing a bra and letting them show a little. I am sure you find it more comfortable to go without a bra.

Most Helpful Girl

• try the tape thingies

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It's up to you if you wear a bra or not. There's nothing wrong with either way. A 32a should still work just look for something that is padded and no one but you will know. When I was in school I thought bra made me look more like a woman but now they are just a boob holder.. Lol🙄

• It's not gross at all. I'm a 34A & I never wear a bra. I don't really need to. That a perk of having small boobs. & people ask me all the time if my nipples are pierced because they get so hard. I just lie & tell them yeah.

• That leads to another question, why do my nipples never get hard and pointy? They are just always soft and basically humps on my chest.

• You probably have nipple sensitivity. I just researched it online

• wear a bandeau! i do this all the time when my tops are see through.