Ugly in pics good looking in person?

i've never been a pictures person until i started growing facial hair which improved my face in pictures but the thing is , sometimes when girls find me attractives ( happens a lot ) i look at pics of me compared to some other dude and i am like " i look like a trash can what do they find attractive about me?" i mean if i meet someone in person and they find me attractive and then i look at some pics of me i am like... how can i be so ugly in pics and attractive in person , but i guess it happens i know some girls who are gorgeous in person but in pics look like shit and vice versa , its weird and annoying given the fact that i have postion just right to take a pic or otherwise i will look weird.

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens to most of us - Very few are lucky enough to be photogenic.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's how the Light hits a person, from one angle to the next. It always takes me a million tries to take a pix that I Finally can agree on and with every pix, I do not know why, I always look different. lolxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes me too. If I don't take the picture myself it ussually always looks awkward or I look plain ugly. Like I always assumed I was ugly based on my pics. But I get tolg by strangers on the street how beautifull I am and when I dress up and go out, I get hit on a lot. I read somewhere this is due to the fact it's a 2 dimensional view of yourself. But it also has something to do with the lenz of the camera. They did an experiment with a model using different lenzes. It was shocking how much difference their was between the pictures! She looked really bad in some of them like almost a complete other person!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it happens. People who looks good in pictures are photogenic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here, I'm not photogenic at all. I look really very weird in pics, it sucks. I'm jealous of all the photogenic guys and girls :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Your pictures look good, are you saying you're even better in person :P

• Show All
    • Put it this way: who is so attractive, that they have countless stalkers :-P

• @Epiman94 😳 Omg... LOL

• yep, lots of people are like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is like me but i dunno maybe i am ugly not sure really.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think you may not look that good in pics could be because of pic angle, camera angle and lighting

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what happens when you try to capture a 3-d person in a 2-d picture. My friends tell me I look a million times worse in photos so I know it's not just in my head that I'm not photogenic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever look good in photos

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better in person because in pics you can see my eyes are different sizes, but in person its hard to notice lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My photos for my drivers license and work profile looks like I have an afro.

Sometimes people double check my license to make sure it really is me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look better in person tbh 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the exact same way. I even cab see it too in other people. Especially when I only know them in real life abd the later add them on social media or something

0|0
    0|0