Do guys not like short hair?

I used to have really long hair, and I was always getting hit on. But when I cut it now no guy even looks at me, so do guys just not like short hair on girls?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, most guys won't like short hair on women, I don't know why but it's true about guys in general but at the same time there are men who absolutely love short hair on women, but they are like exceptions.

I am an exception here, I find women with short, very short hair very appealing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, it really depends on your face shape and your facial characteristics. Short hair usually compliments girls with small facial features and an oval/small face.
    If you prefer yourself with longer hair, don't feel bad. You can always wait for it to grow or you can wear extensions.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Longer hair is a turn on to me, but short hair can certainly be cute. How short is your hair?

0|0
    0|0
  • In general, most men tend to like longer hair on women. Myself and many of my friends included. It's more feminine.

Just as I'm sure women tend to prefer shorter hair on men. Not buzz cuts or whatever, but hair that isn't genuinely long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoulder length is good. I expected less.

Typically I say that if a female has less hair than me, then that's a nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally like both styles

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair can look good, but it has to suit you. You also have to know how to pull it off, but the majority of men like long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. Most guys don't though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short hair on girls. It looks so cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • No reins for doggy style

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• most guys prefer longer hair... i guess they see it as more feminine or something

0|0
    0|0
  • no mot dont

0|0
    0|0