What do you think about girls that wear all black?

I'm not emo, or goth, or anything like that. I'm a very happy and lively person, but I find black clothing to just be easier. It matches with everything and you don't have to spend a ton of time trying to match colors, it makes you look slimmer, it keeps you warm in the winter. I just like it. But I've been told that people might think I'm emo or something like that because of it. And my family really doesn't like it. So what would you think of a girl that always wears all black?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, we kinda have the emo idea, but it really doesn't matter.
    Stetically, black is great in girls, but i like all colors.

But you should try something different from tim to time, yeah it makes it a little more complicated, but it brings freshness to you too.

Be creative.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• They are undertaker girls the woman in black just like Johnny Cash

• I know people who think exactly like you, I don't find it strange at all

• I think girls wearing all black are really cool. And yea, black goes with anything! Personally I prefer girls who like to wear black and other dark colors like purple :)

• i wear all black including my boxers and its normal

• She didn't have dandruff problem..

• Its normal i dont think anytng

What Girls Said 9

• I completely understand your points as to why you like wearing black. I wear black clothing often fkf the same reasons as you. I do see your friends' and family's point about not liking it as well.

Most colors go with black, so maybe try to add a pop of color here and there to break things up a bit? It doesn't have to be much either. You could wear different-colored shoes, a bright necklace or bracelet, or have a colorful handbag. If you're still not comfortable with that, that's your choice. You need to be comfortable with what you're wearing.

• Matching clothes is easy - does not require any serious thought if you are just going for a typical look.

• i love wearing black!!! its so classy and nice! people think that am goth or something... but i don't care

• Personally, I'd think that this person is too lazy to choose something other than black.
    Black looks good on everyone, but it gets boring when you wear it all the time.
    Honestly, I wouldn't wear black all of the time because I like a pop of color on me.
    Live and let live.

• my favorite outfit is all black i have come up with pros and cons of wearing all black:
    pros: you look badass
    cons: everyone knows i like powdered donuts

• I like wearing black clothing as well and I'm not emo, goth or nothing like that either, I just like it because it makes you look slimmer. I'm actually wearing a black t-shirt with Flawless 95 and it's white and I'm wearing black pants with leapordy flip flops :)

• I also like black too but I'm not emo or goth. My parents just go with it. If it makes you happy I would go for it. There's no problem with wearing black, it's just another colour after all.

• I would think that she is dark inside

• I think nothing negative about it actually. I used to wear black too all the time a couple of years ago.