What do guys think when girls wear a lot? Do you care? How much is too much?

...I'm bored.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, anything noticeable from a distance is too much. I think how it makes them look less attractive. I wouldn't say it... but I would think it. If my girlfriend put on too much makeup it wouldn't make me less attracted to HER, but it wouldn't be attractive. That makes no sense but yeah. >_>

What Guys Said 4

• it depends on the girl for me. well used makeup can help bring out certain features or hide the the imperfections but if she really has globs and globs on I'd probably think she's trying a little too hard and she'd probably look just as good or better if she toned it down :x

• It does not take a lot of make up to go overboard IMO. Natural beauty baby, that is what its all about.

• Applied adequately and not overdone, great. Too much is a turn-off.

• To be honest women who wear a lot of makeup scare me. I get the feeling if they wear that much make up they must really care about looks.

What Girls Said 0