How do eyebrows for guys?

SERIOUS ANSWERS I want to fix up my eyebrows a bit without making them llok feminine, I kinda don't want to pluck (except for in between by eyebrows). Thanks for help

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• You will not have to worry about looking feminine. Your brow ridge and thickness will often take care of that naturally! The simplest thing to do is just brushing them to make them look neat, and plucking the few strays that do not lend to a shape. You can use a pencil along your nose as a guide too if you do not know how wide the gap should be between your brows!

Filling or penciling them is a bad idea if you do not wish to look feminine. If you look around your local mall you could probably find a place that would style your brows for you for a few dollars and show you how it should look when you try.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• The easiest way to keep your eyebrows looking nice is just to pluck the hairs between and then any odd ones underneath. Your eyebrows will just look tidy that way.

2|0
    0|0
  • it'd help to have a photo, but i can say that all u need to do it just groom around them. dont try to change the shape because you'll look ridiculous.

plucking is the best way to do it, unless u wanna wax lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • use an eyebrow pencil.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could get the brow shapers that kind of look like little razors and just clean up between and around your brows. It's quick and easy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude... really?

0|0
    0|0