Is there something wrong with the way I dress? Guys what do you think of a girl who dresses like this?

My mom always has something to say about the way I dress. I never wear bras when I wear a crop top, in fact I hardly ever wear bras. I'm a 34A so I feel like I don't need to, plus I don't like wearing them. I wear shorts & short dresses, not with my butt hanging out though. I only dress like this when it's really HOT outside. I don't dress like that to get guys attention or anything, I dress like that because it's hot. I can cover my whole body & still get a guys number, not trying to brag or anything. I like to show off my stomach sometimes because it's flat & nice. Girls usually come up to me & say if I had your body I would always wear crop tops.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong. But don't blame me if I'm staring. :D

• Lol I know men are going to stare. Men will be men, but I could careless because I'm not trying to get their attention or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you have the body, why not show it off? The main problem that society has with being braless are poking nipples, which seem to turn guys on and are apparently socially unacceptable. If these don't worry you, then why not go braless?

• Thank you. Finally someone who understands. I honestly don't care about being braless. I feel more comfortable & free. Plus I save money lol

• Thanks for MH answer! Happy to chat on PM about this if you want.

What Guys Said 3

• If you live somewhere hot, dressing like this is a necessity. The crop top, if you are proud of your belly show it off. Going braless that is your choice as eurochick said if we start moving into the area of socially acceptable we move away from dressing for ourselves and start to dress how others dictate then nothing new would ever come around. There was a similar question yesterday and the broad consensus which I agreed with was once a young person hit a certain age say 16 they should be free from parental or societal interference about what they wear. To start throwing labels around like slutty and trashy leads to things like asking how a rape victim was dressed.

• I live in FL & it gets really really hot. Thank you so much. I wish you would've commented earlier. Your opinion was the MHO.

• Don't worry about MHO - I am just glad you liked comment.

• There's nothing wrong at all with the way you dress!

• Thanks. My mom makes me feel like I'm a whore or something, because of the way I dress.

• How short are your dresses that you wear?

• A little above my knees. I'm tall so I guess that's why they look so short on me.

• Pretty biased best answers you got there, qa

What Girls Said 2

• Most people who get guys numbers dress normally and not without bras on or in short skirts.

• That's what I'm saying, so that's why I don't wear that to get a guys attention. I wear what makes me comfortable in the heat. Plus I wouldn't want to get a guys number while dressed like that. I have to say I've gotten more guys number while being fully dressed, rather than showing skin.

• You answered your own question.