Is this hairstyle attractive?

I recently got my hair cut and I've heard a lot of guys say they don't find shorter hair as attractive as long hair on girls. I absolutely love my new style but I'm worried I won't get a date for a while now. Lol!! Let me know boys!! :) I've included pics...
Is this hairstyle attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it! I'm not sure if It's an "attractive style" or not, but you definitely make it one! 😍
    Your smile=perfect.

• Awww :) thank you so much!! So sweet.

• So basically, believe in yourself, and don't let others bring you down!
      Plus, getting a date should be no issue.
      Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks absolutely awesome on you and everybody who doesn't wanna admit that is probably ignorantly stuck with "long haired girls" or just jealous! There are some people who don't really look too good with short hair but you rock it, girl :)

What Guys Said 8

• You look super cute with that hairdo!

Normally I'd just look at your bottom cheeks thats all hanging out, but dam you're cute af!

• I really like it - Looks very cute

• Love your hair style, it really suits you,
    Your look absolutely fantastic
    Also sorry couldn't help but notice you have an amazing bum

• I prefer medium short, so i like yours.

• Yes (dat first picture tho)

• Forget your hairstyle, which isn't attractive. Your ass needs work. Go to the gym please.

• OK... thanks for the advice. I can't really afford it right now but I'll keep that in mind. :)

• Thanks guys!! You're being so nice to me. All I've been thinking about all night is how I need to work on my but. :( can't get this guy's comment outta my head. So thanks for being ma brothers and sisters!!

• Yeah, you answered her question @alonzoslade, but you added something rude into your comment, that she wasn't even asking about. I'm just saying that maybe next time, think before you post.

• Can't see your face in any of the photos so I can't say if it looks good on you or not.

• Whoa... you look like Goku!

What Girls Said 12

• I love this on you. Beautiful. It's not even really what I'd call short.

• yes looks cute

• Yes, it looks really cute :)

• It's okay... not a fan of the front bang area though

• I think it looks cute. As long as you feel you look good everyone else's opinions are irrelevant.

• You look very pretty LOVE the hair! 😊

• I think that you're very pretty, this hair style suits you perfectly and your body is beautiful!

• I'm so jelly!! Your hot girl!!

• First of all, thank you for using the word "jelly". You're amazing. Second of all, from what I can see of your profile pic, I'M JELLY OF YOU!! hahaha. You're gorgeous. Thanks for being so nice.

• Mesg me on here :)

• If I wanna talk tonight :)

• I love that hairstyle, not many people can pull it off, but I think you can :)

• yes it looks great

• It's not for u

• You like it? Why care about what guys think is attractive. Is hard to see your face. You want to use some hair pins. The first pic is unnecessary.

• OK. Thanks for the opinion hun! I'll try to do some different things with it to pin it back and such. This is so interesting getting other people's feedback. And I'm not trying to be weird or unkind as you're probably so sweet, but it's sort of a free world and I can post what I like. As can you. Xx

• Aw, yes you can post whatever you want. But you were asking about your hairstyle. Why expose yourself to harmful/unwanted comments about your body? Thats all. Remember the internet is dark and full of terrors.