Is it bad that I don't wear make up?

I don't where make up ever. It started out that I was too afraid to ask my mom to get any when I was younger and I didn't know how to use it. Over time I just forgot about it and now I'm fine with not wearing make up. Is it weird that I never wear make up? Would guys find it a turn of that I don't?

Most Helpful Girl

• some girls actually look better without make up! but you wouldn't be able to know if that's true untill you try it.

I honestly believe that a little concealer, corrector, blusher and mascara won't hurt you. It will make the eyes appear more and gives you a little light.

but if you feel comfortable like that then its your choice after all..

dont worry about guys though, guys like girls who don't wear make up actually, but they also like change =)

so if you ever have time, give it a try.

if you need tips about make up so you could give it a try someday and learn how to do it then look up MissChevious on Youtube, she does every style possible...

good luck

What Guys Said 1

• I hate makeup. Every time I kiss a girl with makeup on, it makes me want to puke and some makeup tastes like some odd form of rat poison.

I am glad that you don't use makeup. Now the only time I would not mind make up is if that girl is on television or doing a photo shoot or something like that.

But yea, your completely fine..and plus you probably notice that your wallet (purse) is a bit heavier because of the savings :)

What Girls Said 5

• it's not weird at all. actually in highschool I never wore make up. shocking I know but I felt better that way because it was less work. now I'm happy that I am easing up a bit. I wear really light make up now and still look good. my boyfriend prefers I don't wear much make up. I don't think it's a bad thing to wear no make up. natural is better I think.

• I wore makeup for prom. That's it. My two sisters don't wear makeup either. I guess it's possible that we're all weird, but I doubt it lol

• Whatever you feel comfortable with! and as for a turn on for guys its depending on the guy but he should like you for you I don't wear lots of make up

• Make up is not a have to thing. Some girls wear it just because, some because they believe they look better, or (if your me) they just have fun putting it on (:

nobody says you have to wear make up. If you don't want to then no worries, not weird at all.

• I'm 19 and don't wear makeup except for special occasions. Too busy! lol

• Oh cool! Maybe I should consider wearing it for special occasions.