Girls, How to use fake nails?

I have really long fingers with ratty nails, and I thought of using some fake ones. So I never did this and done some research, apparently its harder to take off? I know the glue can dry out the real nails, so I don't intend wearing them everyday. Need some advice of the safest application, brand names and what's on trend? :D

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure about false nails so I'm sure others can advise you on what is best but it I were you, I'd prep your natural nails first by doing nail treatments for a few weeks first. You can use warm water with olive oil, coconut oil, tea tree oil, or mostly any other kind of essential oils. I take these gummy vitamins that are for skin, hair and nails and they help a lot. I got them at Sams Club, I think.

What Girls Said 4

• I know that the glue tends to mess up your real nails. Why not take some biotin pills to help your nails?

• Yes that could be the alternative. I'd rather have my nails left than the glue ruining them.

• no i don't and will never use them

• You should try gel nails instead of acrylic nails. They're easier to remove.

• you can buy the kits at any drugstore which come with the nails, glue and instructions!