What should I do with my hair? Tired of it?

Its long. It hits my lower back and its cut into a v although you can't really tell. This is it in its natural state and a little messy.

I've always had it like this and I want to do something new! I'm tired of it. I don't wanna go short or dye it a crazy color though. I don't think I wanna dye it at all, I'm sure I'd look weird. I'm pale and have some freckles. .

I also hate how flat it is on top!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You need a trim and to layer it. Ask for "long layers". This helps to take some of the weight off of the top of the head. That's what I do to mine. I also have them trim the front a bit shorter to frame the face more. I haven't had my hair cut in months, but the front is slightly past my bra strap and the back is almost to my waist at the moment. I will be getting a cut in about two weeks. The front will be about shoulder length and the back will be around my bra strap. If you just ask for "layers", your hair will be thinner and even more lighter than "long layers". Your hair is so thick that you could do either type of layers, BUT with the curl in your hair, it may look wilder. It all depends on the length you go with and how you style it. My hair is naturally curly and so are both of my daughters' hair. My oldest daughter and I straighten our hair.

• This was helpful! I think I'm gonna do what you suggested.
      My hair appears thicker than it is by the way, its actually medium thickness.

• I was going to follow you, but you're anon. Feel free to follow me if you would like to.

• Thank you!

What Guys Said 2

• It's beautiful. Just straighten it completely if you want or create some style out of it.

• I think your hair looks good. Leave it be 😊

• I'm soooo tired of it

• I never put my hair up- doesn't look right on me

• I'll bet it looks a lot better than you think it does

What Girls Said 1

• Your hair doesn't look very healthy at all. If say cut a lot of it off to a bob and start again. It will be easier to handle and wash. A lot lighter on the head and easier to maintain. A short bob will suit your body well

• Probably the filter and the lighting. It looks frizzy and kinda straw-like but it isn't actually. In person it is smoother.

I could never do a bob.

• My face shape and features are too sharp I think. And I have a big forehead!

• In the 2nd picture I think you could easily look good with a bob. I can't see your face though but you have a long neck and good shoulders. I think it will look good. Private message me if you want