Guys would you were a pink shirt or a major piece of clothing that was pink?

Girls what would you think if your man wore a pink shirt or something major , not just a tie?

• Guys NO, its to feminine for me
  • Guys NO, I don't like that color
  • Guys No, it doesn't suit my skin tone
  • Guys Maybe depends on pattern or shade of pink
  • Guys Sure I love pink
  • Girls - guys look great in pink
  • Girls - guys look terrible in pink

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• YAAAAASSS. real men wear pink.

• Before the second wold war pink used to be THE boy's colour because it was said to be harsher on the eyes, since blue was seen as a gentle and subdued colour it was used on little girls. Notice how Alice in Wonderland wears blue? In the 1920's the blue used for sailor suits started to become an icon for masculinity (then of course the Japanese saw them and dressed school girls in them! ironic!) . Then when the second world war rolled around Hitler dressed gay prisoners in pink and deemed it a feminine and "weak" colour.

Personally I think a pink dress shirt under a nice dark suit jacket is a nice pop of colour and it looks pretty sharp!

• Everyone can look good in pink just like everyone can all look other colors. Just pick the right shade for your skin tone.

• i voted guys can look great in pink... pink is just a color after all

• I don't mind it if a guy wears pink as long as he is comfortable in it. I would not go as far to say every guy looks great in it, but I wouldn't think anything of it.

• My boyfriend wears pink! Like.. on his own.. he looks really good in it too!

What Guys Said 7

• It can be a good look. One of my favorite looks for such is charcoal grey with a pink shirt and some kind of grey tie. I'm probably going to write a myTake on pink menswear soon.

• i love wearing pink, but i have about 3 pink shirts
    2 are button ups, and one is an abercrombie vneck

• I have several pink shirts

• Yes, I have pink polo shirts. I don't see anything wrong with pink. Girls wear blue, why can't we wear pink?

• I don't like the color pink

• Not in my neighborhood

• You used the wrong to. It should be "Too". This poll is invalid.