Does this happen to anyone of you guys out there?

currently there are two girls in my life. girl A is confident pretty and very much sought after in terms of her appearance..shes materialistic high maintenance smokes and most importantly uses me as a spare. girl B, not bad looking. shy but yet texts me everyday concern and has all the qualities of a good girlfriend. although rationally I tried to love girl B but I still prefer girl A though.

honestly anyone tried being in the same shoes as me? I'm confused even though I'm not really a newbie in dating scene.

well, just to ask guys. how is it when A calls me up during her working hrs and I initiate some date with her..her replies are always maybe or busy. if so. why bother to call me up .

Most Helpful Girl

• Well like the old cliche' goes, some people are attracted to "bad" girls.(or boys) The ones that get into trouble and have vices and use people for their own gain.. The 1rst girl is probably one to have some fun with, but you probably know she will eventually go bye bye someday. On the other hand, the other girl is prob better for a girlfriend and would treat you better in the long run.. But I guess it's just what you prefer. If you're looking for fun pick girl a. A relationship and someone to stick by you, girl b.

What Girls Said 4

• Its definitely a difficult situation that I think a lot of people can relate to. What you need to think of is not girlfriend or non-girlfriend potential but the person who you are ultimately more attracted to (not only physically but for their personality too). It would be easy to say choose girl B she's shy and nice and personally I don't really like the sound of girl A because as you said, you already feel like she's using you. But why people are attracted to certain people is a mystery and sometimes you just have to go with your gut feelings even if it doesn't seem rational...

• Well to be honest wad A does to me I'm doing the same sh*t to B which made me realize I am not going after both girls anymore. perhaps B came at the wrong time in my life and A screwed me emotionally.. sigh.

• I've had the opposite situation. It really depends on you though. Girl A using you as a spare isn't good. I would suggest go for the girl who truly cares about you. If you don't want a serious relationship, you can go for girl A but if you want a serious reltionship, go for girl B. Listen to your heart, your heart is the key to your guide of life.

Best of Luck!

• sorry, this opinion is from a girl, but girl A is doing that either to play "the game" with you or trying to keep you on a string. This is why you like A so much, because she is hard to get. You are doing what some of us women do- you are too available to her. She is probably eating up all this attention. Good luck.

• Yeah I agree, I already gave up on girl A..she's really wasting my time and attention..i don't want to feed her ego anymore.. lol I hope I can do it!!!!!!! dammit

• it depends what your looking for. if ur the type of guy who likes 2 have fun with girls, (head, etc), pick girl A. if you want an emotional bond, with some fun, (a girl that cares 4 u, and will have fun with u- head etc) pick girl B.

What Guys Said 8

• This has happened to me many times before, the best way to cope with it is to fool around with Girl A and than dump her and make sure everybody knows that you dumped her. This will hurt her ego and definitely hurt her stature among your friends. After doing this go to Girl B and try everything you can to get her because trust me, its always better to be with someone that is actually sincere and loves you dearly from their heart. By pinning your hopes on Girl A is just a waste of time, sooner or later she will cheat on you and find some other guy but I can bet you that Girl B will never do this. But make sure that you humiliate Girl A, it will teach her to never use you as a spare ;)

• Wow...sorry but I don't think this sounds like a good idea. I mean..intentionally trying to hurt someone (even if it is a girl like girl A) makes you just as bad as she is. Girl A probably doesn't have as much self esteem as she pretends..even the girl As of the world have feelings that can get hurt. Just ignoring her would be enough..

Secondly, if you screw over girl A and spread it around do you think a sweet girl like girl B would ever trust that you wouldn't do the same to her?

• I'm in kind of a different situation... I am attracted to two different girls, but haven't acted on my feelings to the point that we've blurred the lines of friendship. Quite honestly, I don't even know if they would reciprocate anything beyond these feelings, or if it's a good idea to test the waters.

But yeah, one of them is kind of like your Girl A and the other one is kind of like your Girl B. Although I see good personality traits in both, and neither have really used me... They just appeal to two different sides of my nature and the first one (which I liked long before the second) is a little less considerate and more sought after.

• this is easy. to get girl A to treat you like girl B does, you need to go with girl B. It may sound counter-intuitive, but you need to start going out with girl B and completely ignore girl A. Essentially use girl B which sucks, life goes and it's the only way ull get ahead in the situation. yea sounds like girl A is a bitch, but you can't control who you're attracted to. Ignore girl A and treat her like sh*t from here on out, and I promise you she'll be running to u

• The answer is pretty simple. If you want head games and possibly a bit of fun stick with girl A. If you want a relationship or something with a bit of depth choose girl B.

• The smell of being a (n even occasional) smoker would immediately disqualify girl A for me, so girl B all the way!

• go with both

u can't ever have too much PUn in life. punani is non fattening, contains zero calories and full of pleasure. you can't go to B without hitting A first. so spank em both

and tell em to puhs up their boobs. us guys like big boobs.

• I totally prefer that girl B is a better option. Girl A seems like the player type, like she's just messing with you and she probably does it with other guys as well.

I've been in your spot before, and I was really confused. But then I got tired of the girl that was like girl A and went with the girl that was like girl B, now I'm happy with girl B going on three months.

• Okay listen to me plz I've alrdy been thru this. Go with girl 2... In the long run you'll thank me

• I tried to. but I cant..dating her does not gives me the ad.rush feeling I have with A..i could have use B as a rebound but I felt its unfair to her..