Which dress is more suitable?

Am attending a wedding lunch this Saturday and I have no idea which to wear or which is better :/ Please help 🙏🙏

Dress 1
Which dress is more suitable?

Dress 2

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely option one. The dress gives you some shape, while the other one would make you look daggy? If its safe to say sweetpea

• Ahah okays, dress 1 it is then 😄

• 😉😅 hehe cookies girlie

• Coolies*

What Guys Said 12

• Dress 1 is edgier, but then again I wouldn't care much which one is my loved one wearing. I'd love her either way :)

• I think dress 1.

• The first one fits the occasion better I think.

• They would both be fine but I prefer dress 1

• I like the first one better.

• Oh gosh I'l an exception :D
    I like B the most because the stripes in A are not my thing :o
    But only few people agree with my opinion haha :D

• Actually between these two dress, the second one is my fave too. But in this case I guess the first one would be more suitable ahah

• Oh yeah it will certainly depend on the other items in the outfit and the occasion :D

• dress two looks like your trying to hide your gut flab.

• Dress 1 is far sexier, id rather my date went in dress 1 :) but my daughter.. dress 2. (not that i have one)

• Ahah why dress 2 for your daughter?

• Because the first one is sexy as fuck, second one is for ugly chicks xD Not that my kid would be ugly.. just show's less temptation in the see through lining bit. Its sexy as fuck, i like the first one.

• I like the style of the first one. It is tough to tell unless you are wearing the dresses to give you an outstanding answer.

• Dress 1 for sure is the prettiest in my opinion

• Dress 1 is a nice one : )

• Yup, both are nice but in this case I guess dress 1 would be more better according to many. :)

• Those transparent lines are really simple but changes it completely and makes a girl really cute.

• Dress 1 for sure

What Girls Said 20

• I like dress 1 better :) Seems more wedding-ish! Really pretty. But both are nice.

• I have more dresses on my bed rn but I'm too lazy to google search the pics lol so I ended up choosing only two dresses 😅 but yeah, I think I'd go for dress 1 too, seems like that's better according to many. Thank you 😊

• both of them maybe the first one but you should b able to spice up your outfit with jewelry and accessories

• I think dress #1 is very cute; but with those sheer panels, there's a chance someone might be able to see up your dress. Nicky Hilton wore one like that and her ass cheeks literally showed when she was walking up some stairs. #2 is still real cute and a bit more modest. I think it'll work with the right accessories and with a nice curled hair style. I vote dress 2!

• I like the first one but both are pretty darn cute. =)

• The first one.

• the first one looks more of a formal dress.. and it is cute..

• The second one looks like something I'd wear to the beach. Go with the first one. Very classy.

• Hmm it seems true too after you've said it, I never realized it ahah 😅 I'd go with the first one then 😊

• I love dress 1! That's the one I wanted to get and wear for my birthday haha.

• I can't even remember where I bought that dress from >< this just goes to show how many dresses I have ahah thank you by the way 😊

• I can't really remember where I saw it, except it was at the mall haha... I think Nordstrom or something like that? And no problem. :)

• Dress 1 girl ! 😄 Its beautiful! And congrats 😊

• I think 2 seems so casual. So I voted for 1.

• #1 is definitely better, 2 looks ok but it's not as cute as 1.

• Both are suitable but I think dress 1 is better

• Dress 1 for sure. It's beautiful and not overly flashy. Wear a gold necklace and a bracelet with it to make yourself really shine.

• Thank you 😊 I'd most probably wear dress 1 then

• The second one may be modern, but it looks horrible to me. Like someone tied a string around a curtain and called it a dress.
    The first one is nicely shaped/feminine and much more elegant.

• Dress 1. Definitely.

• I'm in the minority LOL! I prefer 2 over 1, it seems elegant and classy

• Dress one is more preppy and im sure it would suit the occasion

• Dress 2 :)

• Dress 1 looks gorgeous, d

• Dress 1 is better :)