what do you guys think of Criss Angel?

it won't let me comment... Binary_Illusion .. you mean the necklace he wears? haha its an "A" with a backwards "C" -- Criss Angel... yeah. he's not a devil worshiper.. he worships God. watch his movements and actions before every demonstration.
eddymetal.. how the hell is he a fag and a liar?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in magic, it's all an illusion somehow. Wither it's a mirror or a fast hand. Or decieving the audiance by paying actors to watch his "miracles". I also think the symbolism he uses, the pentagram for instance, is to add to his allure. The pentagram is not a sign of the devil, or anything demonic, but Hollywood as portrayed it as such. He also wear black clothing and mascara, leading you to believe he is dark and mysterious, possibly having mystic powers. But it's a sham, he's on television, you are watching, he's making money.

But to answer your question, he is just another entertainer. And he is entertaining from time to time, its fun to try to figure out his tricks, just like any "magician".

• I mean the 5 pointed star inside of a circle, it's a pinnacle and adds to his mystery, it's somewhere on his intro I believe. But anyways, I don't dislike him and he's not amazing. I admire his, and histories magicians ability to deceive, but I honestly think some of his on lookers are paid. But maybe, he's just that crafty at his art. And I think he's a little mischievous, always gives his mother quite the scare, likes to push the limit of her emotional state.

What Guys Said 3

• lol I think he is a good entertainer and a really f***ed up guy!

• He is a nice entertainer I use to like his show but I kind of forgot all about it.

• A fag and a liar.

• He's dumb. Ohh look at me, I'm so dark and spooky. He's a liar because he deceives people. It's all tricks. I hate deception in any form.

What Girls Said 2

• Omg, that guy is so sexy.

• droool. yummy.

what do you want to do tonight criss?

lets have sex

sounds good

we have to be covered in fire.