Shorts: how short is too short?

So it's summer and we see shorts everywhere. They exist in many different styles and the biggest difference is probably their length. What are you willing to wear and what do you find acceptable seeing on other peoples bodies?

There exist of course much longer ones than this but I want to concentrate on the small range where most people start to find it unacceptable.

Ok let's start (it's just about the length, ignore the rest):
1. Better a little bit too long than too short
Shorts: how short is too short?

2. Enough to cover my ass in every possible situation

3. As short as possible without showing anything (at least while standing up)

4. Showing off a little bit of my cheeks is fine

5. Proud of my ass and willing to show it

Guys for you it's obviously not what you are willing to wear xD
Just choose whatever you think is acceptable as casual outfit

• None of them
  • 1. Better a little bit too long than too short
  • 2. Enough to cover my ass in every possible situation
  • 3. As short as possible without showing anything (at least while standing up)
  • 4. Showing off a little bit of my cheeks is fine
  • 5. Proud of my ass and willing to show it
result is pretty much what I expected. thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think once you start showing your lower butt cheeks it's too short, even tho it looks so sexy on some girls haha gotta keep it classy

Most Helpful Girl

• anything shorter than 3 is too short I think. as long as your butt is covered I think you're fine haha

What Guys Said 14

• The first two are fine. The third one is pushing it. The fourth and fifth ones are entirely too short.

• Voted C! I guess that's acceptable.

• Sorry, I was distracted by the nice juicy butts.

Er...

I think 3 is probably the shortest you could get away with, but 4 and 5 look great and I think they might have deliberately pulled them up even higher than usual to show off some tasty cheek.

• #2 are my favorite.
    #1 look nice too.

• Shorts 2 is just right - As you say sitting down maybe an issue in 3

• The shortest I did see had some pubic hair peeking out.

• Idc
    Just do what you feel right is so that you won't regret ever about it
    And I think it doesn't matter
    And don't care what other thinks
    Wear whatever you like and feels comfortable in...
    by the way you're beautiful 😶?

• No matter how short shorts are they aren't short enough!

• I like number 4. Sexy but still classy, 5 is almost too much even though I'd lie if I'd say that I don't like watching it

• Lol, there is nothing classy about having their butt cheeks hanging out.

• @Goldie757 @galloway875
      different people, different taste. maybe classy was the wrong term to describe it. just wanted to say that if it's just a small peek it's not as trashy as if half of your ass is hanging out where it looks like you are desperate for attention

• A small peek, as you put it, of butt is still butt.

• What we want to see. And what we want our women to wear are not always the same thing.

• 2 is mainly what people wear although i prefer 5.

• I think the first one looks the cutest.

But to answer the question I see no reason why a girl shouldn't be able to wear any of these if that's what she wants.

• 2 and 3 are best. 4 and especially 5 looks slutty, but as a man I have to admit that I'd still enjoy watching it (if she has the body to wear something like that)

• I like them all in one or the other way

What Girls Said 16

• If your ass is actually hanging out of them, they are too short for your body.

• I won't go past 2, when i was in high school girls would not get away with wearing 4 or 5 without getting called names, but i do see that more now...

• When I look at my school or friends then most wear 1 and 2 but 3 is nothing really uncommon, you see them every day. 4 is pretty rare and 5 you'd probably get sent home lol

• i saw 4 at the high school near my house even. lol. but yeah.

• times change i guess i just thought it was interesting.

• 1-3 are good. The others are just gross. I don't want to see their ass hanging out! It's not cute!

• too short is when your butt cheeks start hanging out in any situation
    so option 2 is the shortest i'll go

• I usually wear the ones like in the first or second pic, or even Bermuda shorts (just above the knee). I do have 2 pairs as short as the 3rd one, but I don't wear them as often/only around the neighborhood or house.

• so you bought 3 just for special occasions or did you bought them and only decided later that you don't wanna wear them around your neighborhood?

• Okay thanks :)

• No problem :)

• i guess its too shirt when your butt cheeks are visible

• #1-2 for me.
    Longer than #1 is too long
    Shorter than #2 is too short.

• I think number 2.

• Definitely #1. No one needs to be looking at my bare butt. It's uncomfortable and weird.
    I don't befriend other girls that wear their clothes too short. I find it disrespectful since they have their bare butts on seats and peoples kids are around.

• 1-3 are fine to me.

• 1-4 look good to me. 5 looks like you need the attention really badly.

• I am sick and tired of seeing attention whore girls walking around with as much of their ass showing as legally possible. Especially these little prosti'tot children practically showing their labia. YOU ARE A CHILD, your lack of sexual woman hood should NOT be visible. NO ADULT wants to or needs to see your failed attempt at pretending to be grown up... Go put on your sponge bob t-shirt like a normal child and wait until your a grown up before trying to dress like a hooker!

• I like 2 and 3. That's what I personally wear. 4 is pushing it but I acceptable if you have the body for it (like in that picture) and depending on the situation. 5 just looks slutty.

• see, to me, 5 looks better the 4.

If you're have the ass for it, and you're going to hang it out there.. hang it all out there.

• @Betwyn
      5 looks, like someone else said here, desperate for attention. maybe on a spring break party but on a usual day... nope, at least not for me

• the ONLY shorts here is the first pic

the rest is just jean underwear

and there is no pride in wearing revealing clothes at all... its just pathetic

• 1st and 2nd are acceptable. Anything else is too much according to me.

• 2 for me. I like them short but they should cover everything when bending over