What is "cute"?

How would you define a "cute girl" / "cute guy"

Most Helpful Guy

• Its kinda like a girl who is just naturally good looking w/o makeup and has a pretty funny personality and isn't slutty. Its hard to explain, best example of cute I can think of right now is Taylor Swift.

• Look up "cute" in any good dictionary, and the definition is Taylor Swift. +1

What Guys Said 1

• Yea, it's just that they are. Its an unexplainable thing. When you see it you just know. Like the way she acts and the way she talks

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion "cute" isn't all about looks. An average looking guy, who appears to have a good personality, who is funny, smart, and sweet to me is cute.

• I think "cute" is someone with bright pretty eyes, nice hair, an outgoing personality and cute attitudes towards other people. HOt to me is amazing eyes, sexy hair like sort of emo hair or short, rolled up sleeves to the elbow, hood, my goodness...