Guys, What do you think of those women?

who do not like to wear skirts or dresses for office they just wear pants and pants and pants and that is all they wear? I mean lets say the office is not a factory, is a place where you may receive clients and visits. I know clothes are of a personal choice. But women in skirt and dresses most of them look very nice and very feminine and they stand out more.

For instance at my work place there are several women who I have never seen them wearing skirts or dresses for like 5 years that I been on this workplace. They just wear pants.

I do wear all kinds, skirts, dresses and pants regardless if im thin or fat.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• I try to avoid noticing, thinking, or talking about women at work, because the only thing that does is open me up to possible negative behaviors from women at work, up to and including the loss of my job if the women are the negative sort to do that sort of thing.

Heck, there was a girl on here a few days ago who was on here trying to start a shitstorm because her boss, in passing, said "nice skirt" (which was ankle length, I'd add).

So I don't give a fuck what women wear to the office. I prefer to interact with them as little as possible. They are worker husks, not humans, that's the best way to think about them so I'm not tempted to talk to them and bring woe into my life.

What Guys Said 3

• I think that's fine. I don't see anything wrong with that. It's their choice anyways.

• It is personal choice but I think pants look fine on women.

• I don't mind if a women wears nothing but pants. My mom hates dresses and really only ever wears them to formal events so I'm used to it. Especially since I work in biology and wearing a skirt like begging for skin damage.