Do men like women wearing lingerie?

Just wondering if men actually enjoy that, don't care or find it stupid. Lingerie can be quite expensive and is an effort from the woman to seduce the man or please him but is it worth it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think lingerie really brings out something special about a woman's body. It just increases the beauty of the body. So I like lingerie on women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well to me it's not important, however, if my girl did it, to me it would feel like when a girl receives roses spontaneously out of love from her guy. I don't think I'd want to know that she was wearing it, but rather be surprised by it as she allows me to remove her cloths, and then remove the lingerie!
    It's only meant to be worn for a short time, a special time!

What Guys Said 13

• Of course we do. We also like smelling your panties

• I can't answer fr others but I personally DO find it spices things up quite a bit

• Well i can say yes to this but im no fan of the expensive stuff i myself love boy-shorts on girls i find those the most sexy thing a women could ware.
    So what im getting at it just depends on the guy

• Maybe for a special occasion no need for it all the time -Too expensive

• Uh yeah lol.

• Yes, whatever makes my lady feel sexy and comfortable. I am not a big fan of a string thong, I am more of "wear one of my shirts/football jerseys" kind of guy..

• Better with nothing at all.

• I wouldn't complain as long as you still get naked.

• Every woman should wear lingerie first to feel sexy and second to add an increased level of attraction her man will instantly feel. There is nothing more attractive then a woman wearing sexy lingerie.

• Why yes. Yes, we do.

• yes, of course, sheer types, what can be just removed with teeth

• It depends on if she has the body for it. I am not trying to be mean, but a 250 pound woman wearing lingerie just looks bad. People should always take their body shape into account when deciding what looks good on them.

• Ya I'd tgere the right kind with tge right girl

What Girls Said 3

• I think they do.
    A lot of them - as far as I understand it - appreciate the beauty of lingerie + the mysteries they hide.

• My boyfriend enjoys it :)

• My experience = Men just want to see me naked + have sex with me so don't ever care