What type of piercing should I get/suit me? I was thinking something along the lines of an ear expander/piercing, one of my eyebrows or my lower lip?

I am 16 years old and I have decided that I want a piercing but I don't know what type of piercing would fit me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Piercing your eyebrow would look dope.. not too many people can pull that off but it looks like you have the perfect face for it.. even a nose ring, but definitely the eyebrow.

What Girls Said 2

• Eyebrow would probably look the best. The problem with getting piercings in other places is that they can get infected easily and trust me, that's not fun lol. And ear expanders can be a bad idea too because in a few years you might not want it anymore and then you have to get surgery to fix it. I like eyebrow piercings because you can still look professional but edgy at the same time. I find them pretty attractive

What Guys Said 1

• I think ear expanders are cool