(POST PICTURES) Guys, would you ever weara murse/satchel? What outfit would you wear that it would go well with?

Indiana Jones wore one and he's bad ass. Guys should embrace the murse~. Plus, it'll hold more than your pockets, and they look so awesome when paired correctly with an outfit.

Murse:

(POST PICTURES) Guys, would you ever weara murse/satchel? What outfit would you wear that it would go well with?
Satchel:

• Yes
    75% (6)31% (5)46% (11)Vote
  • No
    12% (1)38% (6)29% (7)Vote
  • Maybe
    13% (1)31% (5)25% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Both outfits with the murse and satchel are sexy!

1|0
    0|0
    • I think so too, but what's sexy to girls often looks gay to guys which is why there' s so many no's from the guys. I wish they knew it doesn't hurt to look good and take care of yourself. xD

• I know, right? Lol

• Thanks for MHO! :)

What Guys Said 9

• Certainly,
    I bought a man purse (black Cordura nylon construction) when I was stationed with the US Navy in the San Francisco Bay area in the late 1980's. It was very useful for protecting hardcover books from exposure to the elements. I still have it in the basement somewhere. As I recall, it contains a few spent shells from a Phalanx CIWS gun mount that I aquired after a ship's gunnery exercise.
    d2idgkvcf6nv7a.cloudfront.net/.../...ling-Gun-.jpg
    Oh yeah, we were talking about murses.
    This design is very similiar to mine.
    www.fashionphile.com/.../...g-nero-black-00002.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • I like murse in first pic

1|0
    0|0
    • Finally someone who isn't intimidated by fashion, and useful accessories. xD

• Eh... maybe, but I'll stick with my computer bag for now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to carry a camera bag, and also a laptop satchel. I don't now as I really don't carry that much crap anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've tried to picture myself in a murse, I don't know if it really fits me especially where I live but maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • That first guy just looks so badass

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my style. If I had to wear a suit to work then yeah I'd wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • -gasp-. . . . . . no

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to carry something sure but not everyday unless it was part of my job. For personal use why would I need it? I can fit everything I need in my pockets. Wallet, phone, keys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Those things could also fall out of your pockets a lot easier. :T

• Hasn't been a problem so far. I like the feeling of being unencumbered, of traveling light. I've done a lot of motorcycle touring. You find out real quick what you don't really need when you have to fit everything in some saddlebags.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!