Girls, What do you think of this outfit?

I like this tie very much personally. my girlfriend is pretty insistent on me wearing a bow tie in her mind one preferably in black I love bow ties but I like my current outfit what do I do I'm torn what do you guys think this isn't for a special occasion or anything if that helps also how do I look I think I look pretty dapper but any advice is welcome

12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are going to wear a tie or bow tie I would change to vest - I think bow would suit that look best

What Girls Said 11

• That scarf is definitely clashing with the tie, loose it. If bow ties aren't your thing, stick with the regular. And yes, you look pretty dapper.

• Leave the coat unbuttoned. Even if it is buttoned I think it looks fine how you have it

• Thank you I appreciate the honesty I'll try unbuttoning my coat but leaving my shirt done up do you think I pull it off do I look as dapper as I feel XD

• Yeah I think this whole outfit and that other one you posted look really good :O

• Thanks I try to look as nice as possible and I like the way it feels to be dressed up with fitted clothes I usually wear ties that's why i was wondering about this because I'm not so used to not wearing one my girlfriend seems to love that I dress up for her and myself

• It's a nice outfit! =)

• Do you think I can pull it off and look at least decent in it

• I'm pretty sure you look awesome in it. Yes, yes you can pull it off.

• Thank you very much my girlfriend seems to agree with you

• do you have to wear a sweater? i'd opt out for it and wear a tie x

• Looks nice but I would lose the scarf

• Don't add a tie.
    It won't go with the sweater.
    Your outfit is great.

• Thanks I'm glad u like it I've always liked buttoned up all-the-way shirt and a sweater I appreciate the feedback

• You're welcome. :)

• it's alright

• The outfit looks pretty fine, but I think you should unbotton your coat.
    Also, I believe it would be perfect if you removed either your tie or your scarf.

• Thank you I'll lose the scarf because I love my tie

• You're welcome!

• I like it, but I think I'd would look nicer without the scarf

• Thank you I'm glad u like it

• Not bad, 7/10

• I appreciate the honesty

• I like it!

• Thanks do you think I can pull it off my girlfriend seems to like it but Is insisting on a bow tie what should I tell her?

What Guys Said 0