Are boys or girls clothes more comfortable?

I've always wondered if boys or girls clothing were more comfortable. When I say boys clothing I mean shirts, pants, footwear, etc. When I say girls clothing I mean dresses, skirts, leggings, tights, shirts, pants, footwear, etc. Let me know what you think.

0|0
19|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I get all my jackets/flannels from the men's/boy's section 😊❤️

The styles are less "stressed". For some reason, most of the items are actually made for comfort... and depending on the store you shop at, they're cheaper too. I always love saving money :) oh and i find oversized clothes adorable.

Overall, men's clothes are just GREAT 😍

5|2
    0|0
    • That's awesome thanks. Sounds like a great way to save money and get comfortable good looking clothes :D.

• Show All
    • Yes it does depend on where you go. I know I bought two pairs of Levi's jeans just recently cheap and they look great on me to. 😊

• 😊👍👍 @Applefan1

What Girls Said 18

• Boys' definitely. That's why we date you in the first place. So we can take it away, piece, by piece... >:)

4|1
    0|0
  • Guy clothes hands down! I brought my boyfriend a shirt that i was suppose to send to him after wearing it numerous of times, i'm really having second thoughts because the shirt is so freaking COMMFYYYY!!!

I dig it, plus some of the motorcycle jerseys are better then the girl ones, so i always buy the guy ones :)

0|2
    0|0
    • :O Stop stealing our clothes LOL :) All these girls are stealing our clothes. This is an outrage! No wonder there is no clothes left for us men haha :o :o :o :) :)

• Show All
    • Emoji's*

• Oh mooky but the 💩 feels left out. Look how cute it is. 😂😂😂

• Guys clothing is more comfortable - because everything is wider. You can't really find anything wide for women anywhere. O. o

2|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriends shorts and sweatpants and shirts are super comfortable
    But I wouldn't feel "comfortable" wearing his clothes in public, my clothes are fine

1|1
    1|0
    • So you think yours are just fine right?

• Yeah my clothes are comfortable. It's not like they're digging into my skin or itchy or anything, it's just my bfs clothes fit a little looser and the pants elastic fits nice and they are nice clothes to lounge in or sleep in

• BOYS. BOYS BY FAR.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think guys outfit are more comfortable lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Boys, for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think boy's clothes are more comfortable..

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely guys. They're better made, better quality of fabric, and just overall more comfortable and designed as "clothes" instead of "how much skin can I show".

0|2
    0|0
  • Guys clothes definitely. I wear my dad's sweaters and jumpers he doesn't want any more and my brothers shirts that he would casually wear

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel more comfortable in dresses/skirts than in jeans.

So girls.
    :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I think he meant as in how free you feel like boxers are much more comfortable than panties because they're looser

• Show All
    • My legs feel free, even if I wear tights.

• I wish I could wear that and see for myself that, I bet they are more comfortable than most people say.

• Guys clothes are a hell of a lot more comfortable.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd think guys clothes are more comfortable but it depends on what you wear really.

0|1
    0|0
  • guys clothes is better!! haha is so comfortable!!! I love those huge hoodies haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Skirts are really comfortable, same with dresses

0|1
    0|0
    • Sweet, what makes skirts and dresses really comfortable?

• Show All
    • Yeah, even jean skirts are more comfortable

• I can believe that.

• girls. they're lighter and there are way more options.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • definitely boys clothes ;)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I would a guy's because girls wear tighter stuff and a lot of guy's clothes are baggy which tends to be more comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think guys clothing is more comfortable. It must be a pain to wear dresses, skirts, heels, leggings, bras, etc., whereas shirts, jeans and sneakers are just easy and comfy.

1|2
    0|0
  • I tried on some girl's clothes once and I won't lie they felt quite nice. But boys clothes are more comfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys im guessing, not gunna shove my ass in those skinny jeans or yoga pants..

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls definitely, as guys clothes are not made to be comfortable!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think guys clothes are worse. Most clothes made for guys are rough feeling and uncomfortable.

0|1
    0|0
  • im shocked at how overwhelmingly "guys clothes are more comfy" response are coming from the ladies, i had no idea! i totally want all of you to be comfortable and would love you all the same in baggy sweats if it made you happy =)

0|1
    0|0